The TTC comedians!! - Anyone with a GSOH welcome!! :) (formally TWW countdown)

Well, you're still really early maybe thats why.
FX for a sticky bean!!!!!
Im so happy for you!!!!!!
You must be on :cloud9:

What time is it where you are? I haven't been to bed yet so technically still on 4dpo lol. Emotions are picking up now, keep getting teary at happy things. My libido has taken a dramatic rise which is a new tww symptom for me! OH accidentally kneed me in the stomach tonight and it made me feel sick, hopefully hasn't don't any damage :/

Look forward to the results Ruskiegirl, and fx'd!!

Not really any news.

Slightly sore nipples, gentle cramps now and then, hardly any CM quite dry, but feel frisky :lol:

Feeling rather nauseous this morning, checked last months chart when I got my teeny bfp and didn't start feeling nauseous till 8dpo so must be the IBS. the stupid illness. My stomach has swollen to gargantuan size, I look like well I look about 7 months pregnant and actually have to wear maternity jeans! Oh the irony.

Oh Katie! Thats terrible! Im sorry you dont feel good! But hopefully soon you'll be sporting those maternity jeans for another reason! :)

I felt a little nauseous when I was laying in bed this morning but it was very fleeting and now Im ok. My bbs and nipples are still tender/sore. Ive had some mild intermittent cramping but it doesn't hurt. No more episodes of heartburn that ive noticed.

You know, I have felt like I need to orgasm really bad the past couple of days but Im afraid to. Normally, when I get closer to AF it makes my stomach cramp really bad after an orgasm. So I dont want to take the chance of hurting anything. Plus, if I felt the cramping afterwards it would probably make me very depressed. So Im going to go with ignorance is bliss on that one. LOL!!!

I honestly can't remember if I had any cramping with my son. I worked in an ER at that time and was on my feet for 12+hrs a day. I know with my first pregnancy I do kind of remember having some mild cramps but that sadly ended in mc at 14wks.

Ive read so many things where some ladies say that every pregnancy is so different. So I have no idea what to expect next time. Maybe I'll finally get the bigger bbs!!!!! YAY!!!! :thumbup:

My in-laws will be here in a few hrs. So, just cleaning up a little and getting things ready here.

Hopefully if we're all feeling the same it means we're all preggers!!!! . . . .

I want sore bbs lol. Last time they started at 9dpo.

They are actually really comfy jeans, under the bump ones.. They should make all jeans like that!!

I would be really happy if everyone in this thread got preg!! Even if I didnt I still would be :)

Ah that's so lovely!!!

I've been having cramping and pain through my cervix - not sure what that's about xxx

Oo er never had that. I have been having slight cramps/tightening feeling tonight and really noticing cold & hot. I nearly passed out in blockbusters I was so hot :( think that's all for now :)

I'm bloated very low down, 2-3 inches below belly button feels 'Full', the cramps i had yesterday have died down but it feels wierd when I bend double to pick things up - i have a little cold, sore throat etc, boobs seem bigger - but my biggest 'symptom' is that last night when ever i turned in bed my pelvis made a cracking sound :cry:

With both my previous pregnancies i've suffered with SPD (pelvis came apart because of hormones loosening it too much) - in agony and on crutches for almost 5 months with 2nd daughter - i was praying that it wouldn't happen again with the next pregnancy but it's clicking already :cry: Now this could mean i'm pregnant or it could just be hormones as post baby it was worse during AF . . . . i'm feeling very confused - if it was to happen again it would completely disrupt my family and work (i'm passionate about both) .... it's got me questioning whether i'm being very selfish for wanting another baby :( DH has said he'd be very happy either way .... so it's really me that's the driving force .... if i'm pregnant then it's obviously meant to be and i'll trust God to get us through but if i'm not do i keep TTC????????????????????

:cry:

Aw Wildeone, that sounds horrible, sorry you had to go through that with your previous pregnancies :hugs:

Hope it isn't a sign of it starting again for you & just a coincidence.

If you don't get your bfp this month then it's totally up to you if you carry on & take risk or stop. But would you feel happy if you stopped? You've already taken the biggest step already by starting to try. Sometimes to get to the other side we have to swim through a river of shit. But it all depends how bad we want to get to other side. Is it worth swimming through shit... Is it worth going through those struggles to make a new life? Only you can answer that question.

& you're not being selfish at all.

Aw Wildeone, that sounds horrible, sorry you had to go through that with your previous pregnancies :hugs:

Hope it isn't a sign of it starting again for you & just a coincidence.

If you don't get your bfp this month then it's totally up to you if you carry on & take risk or stop. But would you feel happy if you stopped? You've already taken the biggest step already by starting to try. Sometimes to get to the other side we have to swim through a river of shit. But it all depends how bad we want to get to other side. Is it worth swimming through shit... Is it worth going through those struggles to make a new life? Only you can answer that question.

& you're not being selfish at all.

Thanks for the reply - i'm worried and confused and feel VERY pregnant . . . but only 6-7 dpo . . . never felt anything this early with my other pregnancies .... i really hope i am pregnant as that would be decision made - i want another child but to knowly put my family through another nightmare pregnancy is a major decision :(

I know what you mean about feeling 'pregnant'.

You should try to take you mind off it till you need to think about it. Try and relax body & mind through the rest of TWW. It's not worth stressing yourself over the unknown.

Hey Ladies!!!!! Finally back at home relaxing. Been busy with the in-laws.

So how is everyone today?

My bbs/nipples are still a little sore/tender and Ive been very gassy. Not much else has been going on.

Im not feeling very positive about this month now. I figured I would feel like I was preggers by now, mentally more than physically. :shrug:

Anyways....I'll test on Tuesday and see what happens.

Sooo im siting here looking at my chart and thinking ff is defo wrong on my odate those tests had of been faulty so im here waiting with you guys tilll i get my beta results tommorow at this moment i consider myself not pregnant i havent had any positives since friday so i must have gotten a faulty batch of tests from 2 different brands :cry:

Ruskie,
I have my fx for you!!!!! You get your results tomorrow, right???

Duh, nevermind. I see where it says tomorrow.
How many more tests have you taken?? Did you use FMU??

Ya i get them tommorow , Ive taken two tests since friday both with fmu and both negative
I got upset last night and started thinking why get upset why not try and figure out what isn't right here so i did :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->