The TTC comedians!! - Anyone with a GSOH welcome!! :) (formally TWW countdown)

There isn't normally hot doctors here! Mine looks Alan titchmarsh (google him!)

yay RN!!! good levels!

Katie... :rofl: hahahaha i googled him. bahahaha

Haha. He talks with his eyes closed too :rofl:

Just spoke to J on the phone & he's getting paid double next month!! So excited!! I can finally get a new sofa!! Mines from the 80's. True story. I had to talk to the lad he looks after on the phone too! I couldn't make out everything he said as he has speech problems but I did get that he informed me I was having a baby on the 19th December! Lol.

:rofl:
thats awesome that he gets paid double! yay!

Thats so funny I googled him too!! I have to get a test in the am and it's a day early but I say what the hell how many time can you say you tested on Friday the 13th? lol

hahah thats why im testing tomorrow! i usually have good luck on fri the 13th=) we will see, although im breaking out now again. ugh!

I have been breaking out all month :( I usually don't untill right before af. I broke soooo bad with my tiny man. I'm not going to let it get me down.

Ok well I went and got my test this afternoon :bfn: I'm not suprised though the only reason I tested was because today is Friday the 13th. Plus I used a cheapy so I wouldn't be too dissapointed. Now hopefully I can hold out untill Sunday or Monday! I do have a couple in the cabinet.....But I'm not not going to think about it.

deputyswife... i usually only break out like 3 days b4 AF and i broke out wayyyy b4this time..
also what tests are your cheapies? are the ones online usually sensitive or no?

It was a walmart 4.00 Equate test. They didn't work when I was pg with Waggoner. But I thought WTH I'll give it shot. I have frer in the cabinet just waiting for t-day!! I broke really early too. I wondered if starting early was the Clomid? Who knows. I guess yours was a BFN too?

Well I tested this morning BFN the witch is due today. No symptoms from her yet. How's everyone eles?

Kimbre & DeputysWife - Sorry about the BFN but if the witch hasn't showed, then there's still time!!!! FX

My hubby and I :sex: for the first time today since O!!!! LOL!!!
I was like "Not too hard" "Dont put it in all the way" "Dont bounce me around too much"!!! :rofl: Poor guy....he was so nervous!!!!

Im getting a little nausea every now and then but ok for the most part. I was getting pretty bad cramps last week but they sem to have subsided. Just a little cramp every now and then. Im not sure if thats a good or bad sign. I worry when I have the cramps, and worry when I don't. Its crazy.

I have been getting this pain on my left side. I cant tell if its muscular or if its something else. Im praying he does a scan so I can put my mind at rest.
A girl on one of my other threads that was on Clomid found out she's having twins. Makes me a little nervous and excited at the same time. I wonder if there's twinsies in there for me. Thats another reason i pray he does a scan.

Kimbre & DeputysWife - Sorry about the BFN but if the witch hasn't showed, then there's still time!!!! FX

My hubby and I :sex: for the first time today since O!!!! LOL!!!
I was like "Not too hard" "Dont put it in all the way" "Dont bounce me around too much"!!! :rofl: Poor guy....he was so nervous!!!!

Im getting a little nausea every now and then but ok for the most part. I was getting pretty bad cramps last week but they sem to have subsided. Just a little cramp every now and then. Im not sure if thats a good or bad sign. I worry when I have the cramps, and worry when I don't. Its crazy.

I have been getting this pain on my left side. I cant tell if its muscular or if its something else. Im praying he does a scan so I can put my mind at rest.
A girl on one of my other threads that was on Clomid found out she's having twins. Makes me a little nervous and excited at the same time. I wonder if there's twinsies in there for me. Thats another reason i pray he does a scan.

hahaha youre so funny. hes prolly already nervous and you added to it! j/k.
i hope you start to feel better i know it can be nerve wracking worrying about all the things that can go wrong.

i would like twins! ive already taken care of my step son and my daughter most of the time since they were 8 months.... and they are only 5 days apart in age. i know i could handle twins.
i bet you cant wiat to find out what you're having!!??

BTW AF showed up today. oh well:shrug: next cycle.

Aww I'm sorry Kimbre :hugs: I think shes on her way to get me to. On to Clomid cycle three. Cycle 24 of ttc. Wow I thik I just got even more depressed reading that......

RNmommy- You made me lol my son was looking at me like I was crazy!! I can't wait to act that way. I have a stong family history of twins on both sides, add the Clomid and it make me way nervous. Twins would be awesome!! After trying for so long then getting to bring two babies home would be heaven with a little hell in there!! lol

Yeah, twins run on both sides of our families too. Watch, I'll be the one thats ends up with quads because my two eggs that popped out from the clomid split into twins. :rofl:
My hubby would poop his pants!!!!

Kimbre - Im sorry about AF!!!! I can't remember, have you used PreSeed or Softcups??

That would be my luck too. But then I'd be down a hubby cause he would have a heart attack!!!!

Ladies! Hello.

Sorry Kimbre my dear :hugs:

Ah twins, I'm still worried about this! I would actually rather not have twins at mo! Lol. I cannot wait for my scan to find out :)

I've turned into super bitch last couple of days :( I made J sleep on the sofa cos he ate my hula-hoops :|

Also I found out today via Facebook check in that my son is at Disneyland Paris. I only saw him yesterday :| I feel a bit annoyed that my ex didn't think it important to tell me he was taking him out of the country :( they just got me to sign for him to get a passport few weeks ago but said they weren't going anywhere, wth? Talk about making me feel completely obsolete. I feel like all I was good for was giving birth to the child, bring him up for a year and now I don't get included in ANYTHING. He's such a d**k. :grr:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->