The TTC comedians!! - Anyone with a GSOH welcome!! :) (formally TWW countdown)

aww Katie, thats such BS! id be so pissed off. he couldve at least told you. how fricken rude to lie about it in the first place. im sorry that hes doing that to you.

I guess he will never change. I see traits of his attitude etc in Xander & it makes me sad. But all that is important is that my son is happy and looked after! Which is & more than I could provide for him on my own. Sacrifices :(
This baby is going to heal some deep wounds for me. A real miracle :)

You might be able to see those traits but that sweet little boy has you mixed in there too. How your raised has nothing to do with how you turn out. It's about the choices you make for yourself. I know alot of people don't agree with that but I believe it. If not I would be a cracked out, lazy bum who didn't care about anyone but herself but thats just not me. It's also why I moved as far away as I could. I care about people and wanted a better life for myself and future children. Waggoner is the reason I keep going. Oh and his dad is ok too :) It sucks that he couldn't tell you he was going out of the country I'd be pissed off too. But I bet Xander is having a blast. :hugs: And your right the little one in you tummy is a blessing!!

Thanks lovely :) you speak some sense! I'm just glad I don't have to have contact with his father, and do everything through his mum, has he never heard you shouldn't piss off a pregnant woman! Lol.

Ironically from earlier's convo, I've just switched the channel on tv & there's a documentary on called meet the multiples. Bet y'all can guess what that's about!! :rofl:

Thanks lovely :) you speak some sense! I'm just glad I don't have to have contact with his father, and do everything through his mum, has he never heard you shouldn't piss off a pregnant woman! Lol.

Ironically from earlier's convo, I've just switched the channel on tv & there's a documentary on called meet the multiples. Bet y'all can guess what that's about!! :rofl:

I love it!!! Here we have one called "Make Room For Multiples". Im addicted to all those baby shows. Except Ive stopped watching the "I Didn't Know I Was Pregnant". It annoys me. LOL!

i just dont get how you couldnt know you were pregnant once the kid starts kicking??

"are you the lady that doesnt realize shes pregnant until she goes into labor on the toilet?!" -Knocked up. LOVE that movie hahaha DH popped it in the other night=)

:rofl:

Yeah, I started feeling my son move around at 14wks, granted it was only flutters at that time. But I definitely knew it when he got big enough to really kick me. No mistaking that!!!!

:rofl: yep hahaha I just don't understand that!!

I don't get it either. When I went docs he said "I need to feel your tummy to make sure you're 8 weeks & not 28 weeks! I know it sounds ridiculous but I've had it happen before!"

hahaha WHAT! at 28 weeks id DEFF know. hahahaha:rofl:

Katie- Im terrible with my memory...when did you go to the docs??? What did they say??? Or were you talking about your previous pregnancy??

I went to the docs this morning. He didn't do a scan :(
But I go back on May 31st for my scan!!!!! YAY!!!!

He did more blood work. The nurse said I could call tomorrow for my hcg & progesterone results but the rest of it would take about a week. I dont care about the rest...LOL!!!

So, I have to wait two more weeks. Blah!

I went last week, he just did a midwife referral and sent a letter to the hospital to get my scan booked. Still waiting to hear from them.

That's good about your scan, you'll get yours before mine :)

Hi everyone - just sticking my head in - are you all well?

I know Katie is already aware of this put I'll post this here for my other ladies...

Monday went to doc and they did blood work. Said I could call next day for the results. Well when I woke up the next day I was having some pinkish (kinda brown) spotting. And even though I know this is not uncommon I still went nuts. Crying, hysterical, the whole nine yards.
Went to docs and he did an internal exam and said he didn't see any bleeding. Well, i noticed when I woke up around 530am and I didn't get to docs til 830am....so in less than three hours it was gone.
They told me my HCG from the previous day was 3288!!!!
He did an U/S and said everything looked fine and to come back the next day for more bloodwork.
So, had more bloodwork yesterday got results today. HCG 5662. not as high as it could be but doc assured me everything is fine and numbers are still great. Im not convinced. Im still worried as all heck!!!! But I guess who wouldn't be. The nurse in me is driving me crazy!!!! LOL!!!
I go back tomorrow morning for MORE bloodwork.
Then Im off on vacation for 10 days and when I get back I have my U/S scheduled for a couple days later.
FX and praying I see that heartbeat on the 31st!!!!

Attachments

• ducky2.jpg
    ducky2.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 5
You know, I just did some more research and I dont know why I have it my head that its supposed to double every 48hrs. UGH!!! I frustrate myself.

I found this online....

"Normal" Doubling Time

hCG levels

Doubling Time

Under 1200 mIU/ml - 31-72 hours

Between 1200 to 6000 mIU/ml - 72-96 hours

Over 6000 mIU/ml - more than 96 hours

Aww I love the pic!! I'm sure everything is fine tell the nurse in there to chill out. I know I'm the same way. Can't wait to more pics!! :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->