The TTC comedians!! - Anyone with a GSOH welcome!! :) (formally TWW countdown)

How scary! So glad it's all stopped and your HCG is skyrocketing :)

Is that 2 sacs in the picture??? or just one???

love your scan!!! so happy for you RN!!! sticky vibes your way!

good luck at your appointment hearing that heart beat is so amazing=)

It looks like 2 to me, doc just dsaid it was a "pocket". I asked what he meant by that and he was like "Looks like a pocket, I dont know".
Nice answer doc. He tried to get a better look at it but whatever it was it was kind of hiding.
Who knows, maybe on the 31st I'll see and hear two heartbeats!!!! LOL!

I havent had anymore bleeding and no cramping, other than the usual light cramps Ive been getting the whole time.
My bbs still hurt like HECK!!!! So all is good I guess.
Just had MORE blood drawnt his morning. Wont get results back til Friday cause they're not open tomorrow. Boo!!!!

Im leaving today for vacay....I'll try and pop on here Monday and let you know what the results were!!!!

everyone is leaving for vacay! i wish that we could! our 4 year marriage anni is in August and id love to go to Jamaica, we never had our honey moon=( we were so young when we got married and didnt have a lot of money.

i was wondering that about the "pocket" as well but just assumed it was air.

that doc is a dork. what a great answer...

I just wanted to check on everyone! How are things going? I'm on cd 6 dose 3 of Clomid. Uhh it's giving me bad bad headaches this time. The things we do!! :hug:

im sick. got a bad cold. sleeping in tomorrow YAY.

im on CD 7. SMEP starting tomorrow along with soft cups temping OPKs and fretilitea.

FX for us!!

Sometimes doctors are sooo helpful *rolls eyes* Hope they can give you more help at the next appointment :D

Hello Ladies. Not much to report from my end. Time dragging! Very slowly starting to feel better or at I'm getting used to it! Ha. Gotta be a girl to be giving me this much trouble! Fo shizzle!

Aww Kimbre I hope you feel better! Whats the SMEP plan?
SMEP is Sperm Meet Egg Plan.

and im in a thread for it as well.

its where you BD every other day starting on CD8 until you get your +OPK then you BD for three straight days or until the + goes away. which is a bit hard for us... we usually BD more than every other day. DH is happy we can BD again today since i said no last night hahaha.

Just got off the phone with the doctor's office!!!!!

5/18/11 - HCG 5226, Progesterone 34.1

5/20/11 - HCG 9883, Progesterone 28

Whoop Whoop!!! :dance:

*I have to read through and catch up later, just wanted to post the good news!!!!*

Just noticed.....My baby is the size of a freakin sweet pea!!!!!!
:wohoo:

YAY RN!!!! sticky bean for sure!

hahahaha your baby "is the size of a freakin sweet pea" :rofl: =)

Good news on the levels :thumbup:

Apparently Tizlet is now a fetus and not an embryo, gonna look up what it's all about, but feels like we've hit a milestone today.

Been thinking a lot about my wedding next year & I don't want it. It's got out of hand with the guest list etc & to the point where I am not going to be able to organise this myself or afford it! So I threw my "wedding folder" in the bin, refuse to be bridezilla or cater a wedding for everyone else's needs I.e OH's family. So I've been strongly thinking about eloping! Is this a crazy idea??!!

I think I'm starting to lose my mind lol.

It's not a crazy idea. I know alot of people who do that and then have a reception after.

Yay RN great numbers! Ps I love peas!!! lol

Looked it all up. Done. Getting married in august. Gotta fond a nice preggo dress. Hmm :/

Kinda.. Going to a nice city an hour away (Cambridge) 2 of us and a best friend each, need witnesses. Then come home & have a party :)

Well that's the rough plan..

my DH and i got married in august too lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back