The TTC comedians!! - Anyone with a GSOH welcome!! :) (formally TWW countdown)

Ha. Figured everything out :thumbup: just got to get ball rolling. Will book date next week!

My mother got on the phone today to find out why I'm getting neglected by the midwives & they rang me today & I got my first appointment next week! FINALLY. no news on scan still tho but that's separate so think I'll ring the hospital to find out cos I know it's got to be done between 12 & 13 weeks.

good deal! cant wait to see a scan!

Apparently she never got round to calling, just a freaky coincidence! Lol.

Random Q.. Have you ever stumbled across someone you know irl on baby & bump?

I did last night! & now I feel quite vulnerable! Lol. BnB is my sanctuary!

yeah i know what you mean! id hate that.

Hey Ladies!!!!
Im just popping on real quick to say hi while the hubby is still sleeping, before he gets me up and moving for the day. LOL!!!!

Katie - What did you decide to do for the wedding??? You know, I did everything for my wedding. I made the bouquets, the programs, the invitations, the centerpieces...everything. It saved us A LOT of money!!!! And it still turned out beautiful.

And yeah, Id hate to find someone on here that I know in real life cause if you dont want them to know all this stuff about you then it sucks.

Well, Ive been spotting brown on and off a little bit for the past couple of days which my doc warned me would happen. So I wasn't really worried about that. But yesterday I started spotting red. So being Im far away from home I had to go to the ER and they did a whole lot of NOTHING!!!! All they did was run my HCG because I knew what the level was on Friday so they just compared. Blah blah....I could have gotten an order for outpatient bloodwork from my doc and saved some money. He didn't do an exam or anything. The bleeding stopped shortly after I arrived in the ER (figures) and it hasn't reappeared yet. So keeping fx I dont see anymore red.
My HCG was 25421. So still going strong I guess.
I can't wait til Tuesday when I have my ultrasound. :)

Yeah it's all go for august, I've drawn a plan up & everything is realitivly simple, can start the actual organising this weekend (pay day) Only prob I'm having is finding a maternity wedding dress, all cheap ones look hidious!

If your hcg is still rising, I wouldnt worry too much about the bleeding. My friend who is due this week (might be in labor now actually) had bleeding on and off all the way up till 18 weeks & she also had it a few weeks ago too & she has a healthy, weighing more than average little girl in there! Or out by now! Lol. You'll find out more during the ultrasound on the location of the bleeding weather it's from your womb or cervix.
Tuesday is a big day for me too! Finally get to hear the heartbeat! Woo.

RN i hope that everything is okay! you are being + which is great! cant wait to see the ultrasound!

Katie- i also did pretty much everything for my wedding and we had a potluck... so people brought food=) which i never ate. lol i did my own invites, got them from walmart and printed them out and added ribbon in my colors. my step mom made us an arch for the pond. and i made my own bouquet. we ALL wore converse sneakers too lol it was cool.

I'm going to a buffet I think & that's it. It's good I don't have to worry about the ceremony as it's just the two of us! Just the party is going to take the longest, be easy still tho!

i got a darker line this morning on my OPKs so im thinking it will be + tomorrow? which itll stay that way for a couple days. and ill O on the 15th or 16th? SO excited!!!

i tested again at 6 13 pm and got a + !!! hehehehe

hahaha im trying!!! my step son is here for visitation now, so we have to wait. but we will BD tonight and in the AM and for a few days after=) obv until the + goes away.

Did glue pictures today with Xander so I thought I'd show you ladies the picture I made.. Lol.

https://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b309/sprunky17/0786b56a.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->