The TTC comedians!! - Anyone with a GSOH welcome!! :) (formally TWW countdown)

Hey girlies looks like everyone is doing good!! Katie love the pic to cute!! Ishould be oving in a day or two. Have been bding like crazy!!

I went to doctor this morning and had my ultrasound. Got to see my little peanuts heartbeat and hear it too!!!! Heart rate in the 150's!!! YAY! Doc said everything looks great and I go back in 1 month.
I went to the hospital while I was on vacation because I had some dark red bleeding, not a lot, but it worried me. All they did was bloodwork because I knew what my previous HCG levels were.
HCG levels on Friday (at regular doctor) was 9883 and on Wednesday when I went to the hospital it was 25421.
No more bloodwork for me today!! Thank goodness. Now he's just going by ultrasounds. My peanut measured 7w1d which is exactly what I am! Go peanut!!!!

DeputysWife - Have you O'd yet???

Katie & Kimbre - How are you ladies doing????

thats awesome! any pics of the baby??

i am okay. i got a + OPK on CD 13... it was gone by night time CD 14. we DTD CD 9, 10, 11, 13, 14, 15.

but i feel like im out anyway.

Ah girl, keep your head up!!!! Im praying you get your BFP!!!! You darn sure :sex: enough. LOL!!!!

I do have an ultrasound pic from today but i left it in the bedroom and hubby is sleeping. I dont want to go in and get it and wake him up. I'll scan it onto my computer tomorrow.
It just looks like a little blob. Haha. But I went online and looked at some pics of 7 week U/S and mine looks the same. Hahaha. Im terrible, I know.

lol i know its just a blob but its still awesome to see=)
and thanks! keep your FX for us! i know we DEFF DTD enough.

Good.. Just waiting for scan still!!!
Ordered a Doppler. Woo.
Ms is getting worse. Sigh. & I have a whole day out sat with MIL. I dunno how I'm going to do it!

Saw midwives today.. Filled out paperwork & had bloods taken for testing HIV, bloody type etc etc. Been referred to a doctors care also as I had pre-eclampsia with my son.. Hope dont get it again! I hate being in hospitals for a long time!

whats doppler? to hear the heartbeat ?

Yeah :)
I'm fed up waiting. Was only like £11 on amazon! Got some hair straighteners too, oops :haha: can't be trusted with plastic.

i got one of those from walmart and couldnt hear SHIT. waste of money. i hope that ours works. it just made me MORE paranoid.

I should have ov'd in the last few days but with the Clomid I'm just not sure. But in the last 3 days we've dtd like 5 times. Plus about every other day the last week or so. I still feel like I'm out. But I feel like this every month. This is the last month we will be TTC. If it happens in the future it just happens. It's too stressfull and this 2 years is really putting a strain on our marriage. As much as I want to be pg if its going to brake us apart I don't want it. I'll just buy another horse!! lol :hugs:

:hugs: let's hope this is it then! It's what I said .. last month trying then I got bfp so ya never know :) & get me a horse instead :thumbup:

Maybe who knows and I so don't need another horse but if no baby I'm damn well getting one!! lol I wonder how much shipping to the UK would be? Can I Fed-Ex that? lol

Fx'd :)

Haha, my OH would be well shocked if a postman turned up with a horse.. Especially if he managed to get it up the stairs to my flat :rofl:

How many horses do you have?

Wow 5. I'm gonna get horses in the future I've decided.. Had one as a teenager but he was sold :(

i also had a horse when i was younger. but my father sold it! grrr.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->