The TTC comedians!! - Anyone with a GSOH welcome!! :) (formally TWW countdown)

Im sorry you're going through this!!! :hugs:

Tomorrow probably seems like its going to take forever to get here!

FX!!!!!

Ya it does lol ! Thanks hun :hugs:
Today i have cramping just on my left side kinda of weird

I have this image i keep getting of my doc telling me it's weird cause my first beta was negative and my second was negative but my hcg rose on my second one :haha:

Hey Katie,
You heard from Kimbre lately?? Wasn't she posting on this thread originally or was that the other one? Hows she doing????

Ruskie,
Im keeping my FX for you hun!! :hugs:

Ruskiegirl, I'll be thinking about you tomorrow and checking for an update all day!! Hope all goes well. :hugs:

RNmommy, she was posting on the other. She got a positive OPK today! So not too far behind, probably a week exactly I'd say.

Symptoms today - mood swinging like hell! Nausea upon waking. Headaches. We went out tonight and I didn't even crave a drink, very unusual for me! Normally if we go out in 2ww I will have a awful time and really want a drink but the sight of it tonight really put me off! And I had an okay time. My friend came out who's around 7 months and she has the cutest bump I have ever seen, normally I get a pang of jealousy when I see her but not tonight. I think my sub conscious is convinced I'm preggers!!

Ruskiegirl, I'll be thinking about you tomorrow and checking for an update all day!! Hope all goes well. :hugs:

RNmommy, she was posting on the other. She got a positive OPK today! So not too far behind, probably a week exactly I'd say.

Symptoms today - mood swinging like hell! Nausea upon waking. Headaches. We went out tonight and I didn't even crave a drink, very unusual for me! Normally if we go out in 2ww I will have a awful time and really want a drink but the sight of it tonight really put me off! And I had an okay time. My friend came out who's around 7 months and she has the cutest bump I have ever seen, normally I get a pang of jealousy when I see her but not tonight. I think my sub conscious is convinced I'm preggers!!

Maybe youor subconscious knows something that you dont!!!!!
FX...just a couple more days til testing!!!!

Ha maybe. I really want it more than ever this month cos I will be away with college for the next couple of months. & won't be able to TTC just NTNP & I dont like that, tried it. Felt too out of control!!

Tempting to test tomorrow :S

LOL! I know!!! I figured I might use my OPK in the AM with FMU. It recognizes HCG like LH. So we'll see. Cause my HPTs are 20 or 25miu. And I know most OPKs are set to show a positive at around 20-30miu.
I dont want to waste my HPTs but maybe it will curb my addiction to POAS!!! LOL!!

I think I might wait until Tuesday to test with one of my HPTs. They're just the internet cheapies anyways.

Problem is, I have no idea how long my cycle will be if Im not preggers. My last one was 60days! So I dont know when I would be considered "late". :(

Ah 60 days. My longest has been 35 and that was long enough!

I still have opk's left so think will test with fmu to curb that 'need' lol. It's bloody ridiculous!!

And personally I think a LP longer than 14 days is considered late.

Thought i would show you ladies what i got a few hours ago ! Bottom one is the latest one first is fmu
https://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h91/Bmxfreestylegirl/th_Photo-0023.jpg

Ya , Its a little smudged after drying but when i took it was a nice perfect pink lines :haha: Forgot to take a pic when it was wet

Yay!! Looks like fmu is not the wee of choice for you then!! Last month I got darker lines in the evening than with fmu. So I don't believe it's a cardinal rule to use fmu.

Ya i always had such bad luck with urine tests so hopefully i have good numbers tommorow on my betas

I have everything crossed for you!! Even my legs now I don't need them open :lol:

I caved and tested this morning after feeling 'very' pregnant yesterday i've woken with zilch symptoms :( just a bad cold :( :bfn: . . . such a waste of a FRER . . . i've got one left...

I caved and tested this morning after feeling 'very' pregnant yesterday i've woken with zilch symptoms :( just a bad cold :( :bfn: . . . such a waste of a FRER . . . i've got one left...

:(

FX you get your BFP with your last FRER!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->