~*The TWW Chat Continues!*~

:dust::dust::dust: Dust for Everybody!!!!

Any pointers on temp charting if I decide to do that if this month doesn't results in a :bfp:

Get a good BBT (ideally to 2 decimal places) and set an alarm so you take your temp at the same time every day. You need to sleep for 3-4 hours in a row so if you wake before your normal time take your temp and adjusted it later.

Temping vaginally is more accurate esp if you're a mouth breather.

Anyway, you wont need this info cause you'll get your BFP!!

ive a question about bbt.... does your temps HAVE to stay high after ov for bfp? xxx

It should ideally stay above coverline. You can get a dip but then it should go back up again.

If it falls below and doesn't return then chances are the witch is on her way.

It should ideally stay above coverline. You can get a dip but then it should go back up again.

If it falls below and doesn't return then chances are the witch is on her way.

My Bean!!! You found me! YAY, just wanted to send some hugs! :hugs:

:dust::dust::dust: Dust for Everybody!!!!

Any pointers on temp charting if I decide to do that if this month doesn't results in a :bfp:

Get a good BBT (ideally to 2 decimal places) and set an alarm so you take your temp at the same time every day. You need to sleep for 3-4 hours in a row so if you wake before your normal time take your temp and adjusted it later.

Temping vaginally is more accurate esp if you're a mouth breather.

Anyway, you wont need this info cause you'll get your BFP!!

oooh so when will you know you are ovulating?

Goodluck girls, Jezzielin when are you testing? I see you are 13dpo :)

Goodluck girls, Jezzielin when are you testing? I see you are 13dpo :)

I was thinking about the morning. I can't sleep now thinking about it... We will see! Tomorrow will be CD42/14DPO. If my temp is still up, maybe I waited long enough. Heavy boobs are calling to test lol. But to be honest, I am scared to! Sigh, yikes.

I was looking for you ladies!!! Last month this thread was very helpful during the TWW!!!

I'm 5 dpo and decided not to test early this month!!! I'm doing this by not buying any hpt's until I'm at least a 2 days late for :witch: At least that's my current plan :happydance:

Good luck ladies!!! :dust: :dust: :dust:

Okay so i am 8dpo today, & i got a positive OPK on the 22nd of Nov, we hit all fertile days. LOL

Yesterday and today i have felt quesy after i eat I checked my cervix and its soft and low....... Idk?!

I am going to test sunday morning AF is due dec 6th!

Any ideas?!

Morning ladies, thanks for the hug, right back at you :hugs: Got everything crossed for you testing. Good luck!!

Heather - you can't use temping to predict O. It only confirms it. The day or two after O you'll get a temp increase. If this is sustained for 3 days you'll get crosshairs on O day. Use CM/CP and/or OPKs to predict fertile period.

Hey Hoping. Good luck.

TWWBoo - good symptoms!

Jezzielin!!!!! OMG look at your temp spike!! Have you tested? So excited for you. Still have eveything crossed!! :dust:

Jezzielin!!!!! OMG look at your temp spike!! Have you tested? So excited for you. Still have eveything crossed!! :dust:

Thanks! I am so nervous! Waiting for hubby to leave! Can you read my "Testing tomorrow, can't sleep" post on my temp? Should I keep it? All temps are high today anyway but just wondering.

Well ladies I broke down and POAS it was an early pregnancy test strip and I got a very faint line!!!!! I have two more tests so I'll take one tomorrow morning and then the next morning to make sure they get darker!!!!
My bday is the 9th so I was just given the best present ever. !

Good luck ladies!!!

Wow congrats Twwboo!! H&H 9mths! Pop over to Jezzielins other trend 'testing tomorrow, cant sleep'

Well ladies I broke down and POAS it was an early pregnancy test strip and I got a very faint line!!!!! I have two more tests so I'll take one tomorrow morning and then the next morning to make sure they get darker!!!!
My bday is the 9th so I was just given the best present ever. !

Good luck ladies!!!

Wooohooo so exciting!!!!!

Thanks! I am so nervous! Waiting for hubby to leave! Can you read my "Testing tomorrow, can't sleep" post on my temp? Should I keep it? All temps are high today anyway but just wondering.

Good luck!!!! You're chart looks amazing :) I hope to see a temp spike like that too!!!
:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->