~*The TWW Chat Continues!*~

Jezzielin

Reaction score
Hi all, I just wanted to make this thread as a buddy of mine and I had been having our month long chats back and forth in the TTC forum. So - we wanted to move it along to our TWW as she and I are 6DPO and 13DPO respectively! Of course, everyone welcome to chat too!!!

Bean66 you out there? :kiss:

I'm 10 DPO....analyzing every symptom driving myself crazy..and got a BFN this morning...

yes charted this month...everything...probably too much...even how many times he left it in..sorry TMI...

are you testing soon?

Not sure! I was trying to hold out until my test date but that would be 19DPO lol... For the past few days I have woken up with persistenly FULL boobies! Never had that happen for AF or... ever! Temps still high so my testing threshold might be met this weekend.

I'm going to be so nervous as I tested alot last month and BFN after BFN... This time I refuse to symptom spot (though I can't ignore my bbs right now) and try to wait as long as possible. Today CD41/13DPO and have no idea when AF is due nor how long my luteal cycle is so kinda hard to tell if I am "late" yet or not. My last three cycles were 33, 33 and 49 days.

are you testing soon?

Not sure! I was trying to hold out until my test date but that would be 19DPO lol... For the past few days I have woken up with persistenly FULL boobies! Never had that happen for AF or... ever! Temps still high so my testing threshold might be met this weekend.

I'm going to be so nervous as I tested alot last month and BFN after BFN... This time I refuse to symptom spot (though I can't ignore my bbs right now) and try to wait as long as possible. Today CD41/13DPO and have no idea when AF is due nor how long my luteal cycle is so kinda hard to tell if I am "late" yet or not. My last three cycles were 33, 33 and 49 days.

I don't know how you've held till 13 dpo!!!...I'm usually dying to test by 8dpo...then have huge let downs....I really want to try holding off till monday to test again....its just weird this time...I FEEL pregnant...I'm so moody ...my bb's are sore and veiny...I wish I just had the will power to hold off testing ..it's so stinking expensive for a test every time... crossing my fingers for you!!!!:dust::dust:

I don't know how you've held till 13 dpo!!!...I'm usually dying to test by 8dpo...then have huge let downs....I really want to try holding off till monday to test again....its just weird this time...I FEEL pregnant...I'm so moody ...my bb's are sore and veiny...I wish I just had the will power to hold off testing ..it's so stinking expensive for a test every time... crossing my fingers for you!!!!:dust::dust:

Thanks :dust: right back at ya! I am definitely moody/irritable (worse than usual) but sometimes that's just me! I feel like this could be it too but will just have to wait and see for when I have the guts to look!

I can't wait to test!! Well... if I get a bfn I'll be upset to say the least... but I will hold out to test til atleast 10dpo

Hey! I've found you!! Jezzielin, I can't believe you're managing not to test too. I have such a good feeling for you. Fingers crossed for your BFP.

Welcome Heather, katieg and AC.

Heather and Katieg - sorry about the BFNs but it is early. Fingers crossed they're just being a little shy.

yes charted this month...everything...probably too much...even how many times he left it in..sorry TMI...

Eh?

I'm only 6dpo so have ages to wait or at least I hope I do. My LP last cycle was only 7 days.

Hi girls! I'm 8dpo and I'm symptom spotting like nuts! Only thing is I haven't really had any symptoms so I take that as a symptom! Actually feel like I'm losing it!
Just wondering am I the only one who never tests early? I have never taken a test as I'm So frightened that I might get a bfn! I wait for af to come. Is this because I'm very regular in my cycle? If the cycle is longer/ more irregular then is it more tempting to test? The crazy thing is I get free tests from work. However I think I'm the worst symtom spotter in the world so that proberley makes up for not testing!
Had an awful headache this morning, is that a symtom?!?
Xx

Hi girls! I'm 8dpo and I'm symptom spotting like nuts! Only thing is I haven't really had any symptoms so I take that as a symptom! Actually feel like I'm losing it!
Just wondering am I the only one who never tests early? I have never taken a test as I'm So frightened that I might get a bfn! I wait for af to come. Is this because I'm very regular in my cycle? If the cycle is longer/ more irregular then is it more tempting to test? The crazy thing is I get free tests from work. However I think I'm the worst symtom spotter in the world so that proberley makes up for not testing!
Had an awful headache this morning, is that a symtom?!?
Xx

Welcome Rooster. Yeah I think you're in the minority. I just have no will power. Maybe if i'd never tested. Our first month TTC I thought I was late so kept testing but actually just a messed up cycle. Now I've tested and have some ICs in, it's just too easy to POAS. Saying that I never got the chance last cycle.

I'm trying not to symptom spot yet. I would say like you my no symptoms is a symptom. I am very gassy today though.............. :dohh:

Headache could definitely be a symptom.

hey girlies,
i *think* i may be 10dpo tomorrow... im not 100 percent though as i havent been tracking it this month, my AF is due tomorrow and im testing in morning if there is no sign!! atm it doesnt feel like shes gonna appear, usually i get sore boobs for nearly a week and a half before and nothing. today is cd41.... o i do hope we all get our BFPS!!!
BABYDUST!! xxxx

Hey ladies! I am 5 dpo today and no real symptoms, just mild cramps 2-3 dpo. But I wrote in another post and will share with you all that my mom had 8 kids and she never had symptoms with any of us until later. God, why can't fertility be hereditary? As far as testing, i'm pretty laughable in that department. First month ttc I took 10 hpt's! Last month I think I was down to 5. So far my temps are up so I'm still in the game. Good luck to you all. Let's get our Christmas wish this year!!!

Hey Rebekah - That is good to know! 8 Children! Yikes!!

Link your chart, I like stalking :blush:

Good luck to you. Now step away from the pee stick. :haha:

:dust::dust::dust: Dust for Everybody!!!!

Any pointers on temp charting if I decide to do that if this month doesn't results in a :bfp:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->