The Vampire Diaries

ooooh i love vampire diaries, damon is mine btw, i love him!!! since the first episode when he came on i said to my OH oooh interesting haha, he hates him, is so jealous lol, keeps saying to me do you now it is just boone, he is a wimp, he runs his mammys wedding dress busniess haha, jealous! he is not boone, boone was nothing, he is damon *drool* yes im a bit obsessed haha, cant wait for next episode, have watched up to episode 15 online :D

x

VD tonight yey :D

does anyone know how many series there is going to be?

VD tonight yey :D

does anyone know how many series there is going to be?

I know we have about 4-5 weeks left of it , my friend downloads them off of itunes , she just cant wait for the next epi. And she has one left which is the finale , she gave abit away of that and all i can say is omfg :shock: :happydance:

Oooh I dont want it to end! hope theres another series after this one!! Is Anna going to turn Jeremy I wonder?

I love The Vampire Diaries I try to watch it everyweek.
I never saw the first 4 episodes so I dont know what happens in the beginging

Have watched it to the end online. It's kind of meh in a lot of ways but I have to say, Damon's fit.

Damon is hot i soo agree.

so steffan has been hooked on the blood again from elena should be good tonight :D

Loving it at the moment - i love Damon, but i had a dream i was with Stefan the other night?! Lol!

Has anyone read the books? I first did when i was 11 (oh, young and innocent!) and couldn't believe it when i saw that a series had been made almost 10 years later! Lol. The author has also written a couple of more books to extend it - i think because she is hoping they will carry on the series.

Though, the books are very different to the series!
There is no sex in the books (as they are young teen books) and Damon is more obsessed with Elena and tricks her into kissing and exchanging blood Also in the books Elena and Caroline are enemies from the word go!
- i think it's much much better! So very strange to watch it on the tv, and being so different!

I wish Damon and Elena would get it on a little bit... hehe!

aww no it's not on next week :(

and ill miss it the week after cause ill be at butlins!

I was thinking about getting the books but i did that with twilight and now im kinda bummed cause i know everything
that's going to happen in all the films now so i want vampire diaries to be a suprise this time lol

Oh and in the book elane is blonde and doesnt have a brother , has a sister? I think thats what my friend said.

I tried reading the books but because im so into the series i cant get into it as its not 'right' with the characters being totally different.

I couldnt beleive when they said there will be a week off! Thankfully my friend has orderd the whole series from Itunes from the word go so im off up there to watch the rest! I cant wait 2 weeks ! :lol:

Yeah she is blonde in the books with a little sister! Also has a friend called meredith but she doesn't exsist in the series! It's very different - but still good!

I was thinking about getting the books but i did that with twilight and now im kinda bummed cause i know everything
that's going to happen in all the films now so i want vampire diaries to be a suprise this time lol

The books are completely different so i have no idea what is going to happen in the tv series because it's so different! Lol. i mean so different that if they didn't all have the same names as in the books and the same title as the book, then i wouldn't have thought they were the same thing at all! Lol. So i really don't think it would ruin it for you xx

Yep, I would agree that the books and tv series of vampire diaries bare absolutely no resemblance to each other now! I prefer the books and I'm waiting for dd to finish the 6th one so I can read it - I usually read them first before giving them to her but as it was a bday pressie I thought I'd better not!

And vampire diaries did come before twilight - I got so fed up of people saying it was a rip off of twilight at the begining lol.

Anyone who enjoys vampire stories - have you tried the House of Night books? Me and dd are totally addicted lol

Yeah i got annoyed at people saying it was a rip off of twilight, when the books were around when Stephanie Meyer was still at school! Lol.

I think they just saw a market for vampires so used that to their advantage by making the books into a series.

And i haven't read the House of Night books, going to go google them now! Are they good? What's it about? x

I LOVE vampire diaries its the only thing apart from easternends that I HAVE to watch. Damon is so freaking hot and I wouldn't say no Stephen....mmmmmmmm x

I have it sky plused, but it didn't record last night....:(

was it on?

x

it wasnt on last night they are having a break or something lol it's back on this tuesday though! :happydance:

phew would have been gutted if I'd missed it, thanks and will be watching next week x

I watched all episodes in one week and i am totally in love with Damon (he's the reason i kept watching lol)

how hot is he????

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->