The Vampire Diaries

I tried watching this but couldnt get into it :(
the guys are hot though! But they got nothing on Rob Pattinson :D

I've only just got round to watching this as I recorded it but I like it so far. I have never seen or read Twilight though so it's all new to me :D

The show is totally different from the books. I like the books better. Cause in the books Elena stays with Stefan and never goes with Damon.

I was having a nosey on wikipedia the other day and it was saying that the vampire diaries were written in 1991 whereas Twilight was written in 2005, so maybe it isn't a Twilight rip off after all!

I loved the last episode!

Nearly punched the TV though when it eneded when it had! Cannot wait till next weeks :happydance:

the vampire diaries did come before twilight so twilight was technically a rip of from this i think! i wasnt too into twilight but i love vampire diaries!!!
As for elena going off with damon i havent seen that episode!!

Lou
xxx

sssssh no spoliers :O

Love it love it! REally got into it last week... not seen this weeks yet. Watch it tomorrow night! Stephan is HOT HOT!

really love twilight i love this too. OH likes it better to twilght he is the one with the remote ready. Last nights episode was wicked i am also reading book 1.

Is the books good? I think I might read it at some point

Im thinking about getting the books aswell how many books or is it just 1 big book? and where can you get them from? :)

Loads of books apparently , but i wont be reading them . I cant seem to read any other vampire books that will live up to twilight. So end up not bothering.

Apparently the books are different to the series anyway?? Hear from a few.

I read all the twilight books honestly i never read books at all but i was so pulled into reading them i would read them for hours at night i loved them i was sad when i had read them all cause i had nothing else to read :haha:

I read all the twilight books honestly i never read books at all but i was so pulled into reading them i would read them for hours at night i loved them i was sad when i had read them all cause i had nothing else to read :haha:

Read them again! Im on my seventh time re reading them :rofl: I cant get enough .. i know im really sad!

Only caught a few minutes of the TV show, but have been lent the books and from what I have seen the show stray quite a fair way from the books.

If I was going to watch the show (what I have heard and seen would have been good) I really should not have started the books hehehehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->