The Vasectomy Reversal Wives & Girlfriends Club. aka (VR WAGs)

hi "v" not spoke in a while hope your doing ok.:hi: add me to the list please
im 30 hubby 45 you no the story with the vr we had it done after nearly 9 years, you no where and who. thanks hun.x.x..x

im on cd15 today been getting pos opks for the last 2:happydance: days not sure whats going on there as i dont usually ov until cd18/19.:dohh: iv not had a temp shift yet but ff didnt tell me last month until i was 3dpo! so we will see what happens there. usually i have around a 30 day cycle so my lp is 11 days.

we got married in july and cant wait until we get our :bfp:. i no its going to happen one day i can feel it.:thumbup:

thanks hun take care and speak soon.x.x.x.x.x

lol, I've just txd you! weird!!
yay for your + OPKs!!! thats good news, hope you pair are 'busy'!! :winkwink::winkwink:

FF wont tell you that you've ovulated until your 3DPO as they can only detect in once your temps have risen 3times if you know what I mean, and then your CM and your OPKs will back it up. I'm hoping I'll ov from sometime close to next weekend, but we'll see xx

yes we have been very busy:blush: hubby is having a sleep now to build his energy up for tonight:happydance:. well so he says i think hes just being lazy:shrug:.

oh well never mind at least he cant say hes tired later:haha::haha:

I'm CD10 of 31 day cycle, and could ov anywhere between next Fri (19th) and the following Thurs (25th) (hopefully it'll be the earlier date) so we could be on the same day :shrug: depending on what my cycle decides to do this month!! lol xx

owwww we are quite close then FF is saying im most fertile between Sat 20th and Tues 23rd (ovulating on the 23rd).. :happydance:

My cycles tends to vary between 26 and 28 days, so i found a site ( ovulation_calculator ) that averages your cycle over the last 6 mths and averages it. It came out with 26 for me :shrug: but my last cycle was 24 days according to FF.

the countdown site says different to FF though
YOUR RESULTS

You will likely be most fertile between
Wednesday November 17, 2010 and Sunday November 21, 2010

so i'm going to go with wed 17th till tue 23rd :sex:

:dust: to us both then :hugs:

Cor wish my cycles were that short!! Mine are on average 32/3 days! Dont mind when I'm not ttc'ing, but now that I am want them shorter :haha:

I'm CD10 of 31 day cycle, and could ov anywhere between next Fri (19th) and the following Thurs (25th) (hopefully it'll be the earlier date) so we could be on the same day :shrug: depending on what my cycle decides to do this month!! lol xx

owwww we are quite close then FF is saying im most fertile between Sat 20th and Tues 23rd (ovulating on the 23rd).. :happydance:

My cycles tends to vary between 26 and 28 days, so i found a site ( ovulation_calculator ) that averages your cycle over the last 6 mths and averages it. It came out with 26 for me :shrug: but my last cycle was 24 days according to FF.

YOUR RESULTS

hehe :thumbup: are you using OPK's? As they will help tell you when you are ovulating. I'm using some this month as I want to be really sure of when I ov. I had some cheap crappy one's last month that never worked so I was recommended some tesco's one's which I will start using towards the end of next week or as soon as my CM starts to change. xx :dust: xx
Cor wish my cycles were that short!! Mine are on average 32/3 days! Dont mind when I'm not ttc'ing, but now that I am want them shorter :haha:

lol I know what you mean yer!! It's alright having long one's until your trying then you wish for much shorter one's!! Mine are about the same as yours then, mine are anywhere between 31-34 so we'll see, I know this will be my last one before x-mas, well last 2WW, I should ov in dec, just before x-mas if my estimations are right!! lol xx

YOUR RESULTS

hehe :thumbup: are you using OPK's? As they will help tell you when you are ovulating. I'm using some this month as I want to be really sure of when I ov. I had some cheap crappy one's last month that never worked so I was recommended some tesco's one's which I will start using towards the end of next week or as soon as my CM starts to change. xx :dust: xx

lol I know what you mean yer!! It's alright having long one's until your trying then you wish for much shorter one's!! Mine are about the same as yours then, mine are anywhere between 31-34 so we'll see, I know this will be my last one before x-mas, well last 2WW, I should ov in dec, just before x-mas if my estimations are right!! lol xx

Didnt realise i had a short cycle.. i used to be 28 days to the dot but before i got married i took Norethisterone as my period was due on our wedding day!:nope: and they have been 26day one mth, 28days another even a 21day..
No i haven't used any yet, but think i may get some cos i dont trust FF 100%
Are they like Pregnancy tests but to detect ovulation?
How many do u get in a pack, and when do u start using them?:winkwink:
oh and how much are tesco ones :haha:

found this on opk's..
Q: On what day of my cycle should I start testing?

A: If you have a variable cycle, you should use the date of your shortest cycle in the past six months as a starting time.

Cycle
Length / StartDay
21 / 5
22 / 5
23 / 6
24 / 7
25 / 8
26 / 9
27 / 10
28 / 11
29 / 12
30 13
31 14
32 15
33 16
34 17
35 18
36 19
37 20
38 21
39 22
40 23
41 24
42 25

yep that list looks about right. I would start as soon as your CM goes watery/eggwhite as that is when you are fertile. The tesco one's cost £7 and there is 7 in a pack. Yes they detect the level of (something beginning with 'L') in your urine that signals ov xx

Thank you x:flower:

I'll pop to tesco on Monday then and give them ago..

I can compare my temps, FF and the opk's then:happydance:

Thank you x:flower:

I'll pop to tesco on Monday then and give them ago..

I can compare my temps, FF and the opk's then:happydance:

yer the more data you can input into FF the better the outcome will be i'm sure. If you look at my chart from last month (see the link in my sig), my CM was most fertile around CD16 but i never got a +OPK and I had a temp shift, then it dipped and when it started rising again, FF changed when I Ovd to CD22. But being ill apparently can affect your temp so we'll see. xx

Well, ive been (erm trying) temping since Wednesday I dont do the chart things (too lazy :haha: ) so just making note of it on me iphone :D

It was 35..2 wed 35.5 thurs then shot right up to 36.2 fri 36.4 sat and 36.6 today..thats normal right?? never done it before but temps should rise after O from what ive been reading .. now.. do i have this bit right...... they have to stay up for 18 days to be up the duff ? trying to get me head round it all
:dohh:

Well, ive been (erm trying) temping since Wednesday I dont do the chart things (too lazy :haha: ) so just making note of it on me iphone :D

It was 35..2 wed 35.5 thurs then shot right up to 36.2 fri 36.4 sat and 36.6 today..thats normal right?? never done it before but temps should rise after O from what ive been reading .. now.. do i have this bit right...... they have to stay up for 18 days to be up the duff ? trying to get me head round it all
:dohh:

lol, yep they will go up after Ov and they will stay up for however long you luteal phase is (the time between ov and AF coming) so if you have a 33 day cycle and it comes to CD33 and it's still up and still up for days after then yes, start testing, you will be testing before your temp has been up for 18days though :winkwink: xxx

LOL :haha:

Yes 18 days seems long!!!!

My LP is 12-14 days normally so yeah...id be testing day of AF but not before. Find it a bit pointless :haha: Im 5dpo today and feel VERY unpregnant :rofl: ate 3 ...yes 3 runny eggs this morning ohhhh yummmmmy!

Funny enough this month has been a dream cycle!!! Ive had a silent ovulation (except one day of very mild cramps) and thats it :thumbup: very good! feel very energetic :D

Dont think this is my month :flower:

How you been V?

eta: im desperate for some cake!! hahaha gonna pop waitrose in a min greedy piglet

yes temps rise and stay high (over the coverline) after ovulation and continue to stay high if you are pregnant, if the temps start to fall AF is normally on her way..

you can print out a chart and make a note of them on there, it would be easier for you to see the pattern.. i'l find you the link too where i printed mine out :) x

free bbt chart printout

Thankyou :flower:

Im gonna do that (need to get me printer out now :haha: im such a div)

Right off to shop to satisfy my desire for bad things (well its sunday..my day of bad foods haha)

X

Thankyou :flower:

Im gonna do that (need to get me printer out now :haha: im such a div)

Right off to shop to satisfy my desire for bad things (well its sunday..my day of bad foods haha)

X

mmmmmmmm Cake .. i love cake :haha::haha::haha:
but im trying to lose a few pound, so have one 4 me lol xx

LOL :haha:

Yes 18 days seems long!!!!

My LP is 12-14 days normally so yeah...id be testing day of AF but not before. Find it a bit pointless :haha: Im 5dpo today and feel VERY unpregnant :rofl: ate 3 ...yes 3 runny eggs this morning ohhhh yummmmmy!

Funny enough this month has been a dream cycle!!! Ive had a silent ovulation (except one day of very mild cramps) and thats it :thumbup: very good! feel very energetic :D

Dont think this is my month :flower:

How you been V?

eta: im desperate for some cake!! hahaha gonna pop waitrose in a min greedy piglet

Yer I'm good tar, so far so good. Now I'm feeling better and have finally gotten rid of my cold from hell. I'm CD11 and feeling good, I normally get quite bad mid-cycle pains so knowing when to start using my OPKs should be quite easy.

Oooh runny eggs, yummy!! Dh got up early this morning and went out and got some bacon, so had some lovely bacon cobs for breakfast, he's a star!! :cloud9:

Anyway, you never know....If you've had a good cycle and it's different for you, then it could be your month....but if not then roll on the next cycle!! :thumbup: oooh I can't wait to see what the next few months brings for us, I have this really strong feeling that it's going to happen for all of us real soon, I'm not just saying it, I really feel it!! xxx

oh forgot to say :dohh: if you want to see what charts look like when your're pregnant I starteed another thread (shocker) :haha: afew weeks ago for ladies to post their successful preg charts for us to use as comparison, there worth a look as everybody is so diiferent xx

https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-...pregnancy-charts-use-comparison-your-own.html

I've just added afew more links to the front page. Please let me know if you find anything that you think would be useful or of interest on the front page and I'll add it too! xx

I admire your thread makery :haha: :haha: I just rubbish at things like that :dohh:

Im gonna have a good look at the charts, not that i'll understand em :haha: but i'll try

Ive just eaten a little custard slice thingy, oh was lovely now eating lemon sherbert.. tell ya wot I'll be fat as a pig if carry on like this

I want us all up the duff :dance:

I admire your thread makery :haha: :haha: I just rubbish at things like that :dohh:

Im gonna have a good look at the charts, not that i'll understand em :haha: but i'll try

Ive just eaten a little custard slice thingy, oh was lovely now eating lemon sherbert.. tell ya wot I'll be fat as a pig if carry on like this

I want us all up the duff :dance:

:rofl: you make me laugh!! :haha: mmm I must say though, good choice of pleasure food mmmmm, nothing wrong with stocking up your fat reserves, your body needs it to house and cushion baby!! :winkwink::winkwink: xx

I dont plan on making another thread anytime soon, now I'm back to work as I work 8-6everyday and then meant to do :)blush:) uni work in the evenings, I dont have much B&B time....I'll start getting withdrawel symptoms and develop a twitch!! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->