The Vasectomy Reversal Wives & Girlfriends Club. aka (VR WAGs)

Thank you!

Im feeling optimistic about this cycle, I dont know why but im doing all kinds of vitamins which ive never tried before and my fs has listened to me this time. He's agreed to reduce my stim dose and said im ok to use hcg trigger to help with quality. Fingers crossed those changes make a huge difference. Im really hoping for more than 1 healthy embie this time.

Keep up with the :sex:
Its the best exercise you can get 😉 xx

hi all! :wave:

I have literally not been on since I announced Vienna's birth! :dohh:

Sooo much has happened it is unreal....and tbh, being on here is a painful reminder but I am coping much better now..... So.... Me and Hubby split up...just before she was born.... He made it out like it was a mutual thing, at the time i suppose it was. He stayed for the birth and until she was about 4 weeks then moved out....then tokd me he was with sonebody else! And had been since June!! :cry::growlmad: so yer been a rough few months but Vie has kept me strong, so strong. You have to be dont you?
On a positive note, vienna is amazing. 13 weeks now, doing great. I was able to breastfeed this time and still am, although I introduced formula the other week, just 1-2 bottles a day so she can go to her dads with her sister for a couple of hours or with my mum and dad so i can go out (not that I have yet) lol. I love her so much its unreal. Such a shame after everything we went through to get them both, that he could just chuck it all away.. :nope: ttc was really tough on us this time round :nope: I do hope you are all ok, have been thinking of you :hugs: xxxx

image.jpg

View attachment 977761

One half of my world xxxxx

I know we have already spoken my lovely but I'm so sorry . However I think you are unreal and strong !!! You are doing a fabulous job with your girls xxx

I have had another chemical pregnancy ....I can't believe it. I'm gutted but at least I know I can conceive just can't seem to keep them :(. I had two weeks of heavy bleeding which has just stopped so onto cycle 6 xxx

Not yet hun.. just patiently waiting to start round 3.

So sorry to hear about your chemical, I think they are far worse than an outright negative xx

HI I have noticed you had a post regarding a reversal at Dr Dawson in hartlepool, Im taking it from this post the op was a success (sorry to hear about your chemical) id like some feedback on dr dawson would you recommend him as we are in two minds as to go with a reversal re do as my OH had a reversal in May 2013 i fell prg in Nov 2014 but sadly we lost the bay at 20 weeks we have since found out my OH sperm count has dropped to very low and they have said our next option is IVF or a re do of the reversal.
Michelle x

Hi girls! Well af showed 35 days after my 2nd chemical so fingers crossed.

Hi Michelle, so sorry for your loss. I would absolutely recommend Dr Dawson , my hub has a very very high sperm count now and had a very fast recovery , also the after care was good. You can always give him a ring and have a chat he was very approachable and friendly xxx

I cannot believe I'm only just reading this I am absolutely heartbroken for you livein 😢😢

I added you on fb a while back but I'm not sure you knew it was me, please get in touch and rachy I'm desperately wanting to know how you are as well x

Hello to all the other ladies whom I don't know quite as well xx

Elmo, how is that precious boy of yours? & how are you?

Im doing good atm. I had my last cycle in march which turned out to be a nightmare, our embryologist damaged 6 if my eggs during collection- he used the wrong needle so the high pressure damaged the zonas & they were deemed unusable despite being mature, he then damaged a further 6 eggs during icsi, I was left with just 6 eggs and only 1 Blastocyst. Thankfully by some sort of miracle, our lone ranger is high quality, 100% healthy and is waiting for us in the freezer!
Im picking him/her up from the babysitters in London in September after our jollies 😊

I have an instagram page rach3l_ivf_pgd where im kinda documenting our journey with pictures, im not one for writing things so figured it was a good way to diary our journey.

I dont think Vicki bothers with bnb anymore, but i know she is doing amazingly well considering everything & her girls are absolutely gorgeous.

I hope you're well & everyone else xx

Hi Ladies, i know this thread isnt so active anymore, but just incase anyone checks in I thought I'd update you. I got my faint but definite bfp!!! xx

Attachments

• IMG_20170923_145731_948.jpg
    IMG_20170923_145731_948.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 2
Hi Ladies, i know this thread isnt so active anymore, but just incase anyone checks in I thought I'd update you. I got my faint but definite bfp!!! xx

Wow that's fabulous. You must be almost due. Delighted for you! Did you find out what you are having?

Still no bfp for me. Two years in June, I've given up hope really. Under a fertility clinic now and have been diagnosed with a mild case of pcos. On a weight loss mission . Have to lose a stone to start any treatment so cracking on with that xxxx hope everyone is doing well xx

I forgot to update. Unfortunately we lost our sweet angel.

we had a hearbeat at 6, 7 & 8 weeks but growth slowed down and our babie no longer had a heartbeat at our 9 week ultrasound. I miscarried when i should have been 11 weeks. We are absolutely heartbroken.

We've been trying since hubbys vr 5 years ago now and are ready to throw in the towel. I can't take anymore heartache.

I do wish you all the luck in the world though hun x

Rachy I’m so sorry. I came on looking to catch up and saw your bfp post first and was overjoyed for you, then saw your update. Can’t begin to imagine how rough the last five years have been. Sending you much love xx

I forgot to update. Unfortunately we lost our sweet angel.

we had a hearbeat at 6, 7 & 8 weeks but growth slowed down and our babie no longer had a heartbeat at our 9 week ultrasound. I miscarried when i should have been 11 weeks. We are absolutely heartbroken.

We've been trying since hubbys vr 5 years ago now and are ready to throw in the towel. I can't take anymore heartache.

I do wish you all the luck in the world though hun x

I'm so so sorry. I can't imagine the heartbreak after all that time. Life is so cruel.

I hope you can regroup in time and maybe change your mind about continuing . Everything crossed for you xxxxx lots of love

Hi all!

Wow its been a whole year since ive last been on! Im sure you can understand why being here is so difficult..... my 2nd vr miracle baby is now 20m old and Ive been single for 19.5m... its been tough, this past year especially.... the first 12 m were surprisingly easy but it seems it was because I had boxed everything away to deal with my new baby and my eldest who had just started school... things are ok, slowly grtting there. Xx

But anyway, i do hope you are ok and are still able to find help and support from this site and this thread. I am going to have a look around and see what else is going on on my old threads. Xx

Hi everyone I’m new to the forum. My husband had a vesectomy about 2 years ago after suffering my third miscarriage I was very ill as had an infection after so thought that’s it I can’t go through it again but now a few years down the road and with my youngest ( we have two boys) going to school in Sept I’m desperate for another. It’s heartbreaking I’m so desperate to have more it doesn’t help them at I have long term health problems but I saw this thread and wanted to know how much people paid for a reversal and do they work? Many thanks Lynda

Hi! I am the the post owner... i started this thread nearly 7 years ago now when i was in almost the sa,e position as you. I had no children but my husband had had the snip. He had his 8years before the reversal and our chances were extremely low but i conceived 3 months after the op. We had a girl. She will be 7in sept. Then we tried for another and i did get pregnant straigt away but suffered a MC. We kept on trying but nothing happened and we bad tests and found out he had scarred over! Like he had had another vasectomy. So we had another reversal and again i conceived 3 m later. So the chances of succes are really high. Obviously uou may have barriers depending on what your health problems are but it is definitely worth talking to the surgeon about. I can highly recommend DR Harriss in Nottingham. We paid just under £3000 for the first and about £3000 for the 2nd. I havnt been in the site for a whole year... so i a, glad i could come kn and offer some advice.... something i used to enjoy doing alot. Wishing you all the best on your journey xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->