The Vodka and Watermelon Girls

M- Your nursery is so cute and very well organized! When you figure out your LO's personality, I'm sure your artist's touch will top it off perfectly!:happydance:

Have to admit, I love the charm your Brit rooms have bc of those radiators, lol. That's not something you really find here, unless it's a much older home and then they've typically added forced air heat and the radiators aren't functional.

:haha: what do you have for heating then, is it like it comes through vents like a/c? :wacko:

Yes it's weird to not know what he is going to look like or his personality yet - although if the kicking is anything to go by he'll be a wriggler :dohh::haha:

We had radiators in our home in Ohio and the place was freezing. It was an older home and had no a/c.

Eva - nice to see you back and what handsome boys!!

BF - you are so much more organised than I was at your stage!

I hate radiators, they take up so much room. In saying that, I'm currently huddling up to the nearest one...

Scan this morning - everything has cleared except some blood but I'm still bleeding so that's understandable.

BF love the room! And cute boy clothes.

Indi it's a little on the short side but not bad. I would start up a B Vit and try to get up to 12 days.

Indi, that is a little on the short side :thumbup: As Milty said start B multis it usually adds 2-3 days onto my cycle :)

I have had a doctor tell me though that a later ovulation can mean a decent AMH level and decent eggs.

Idk why I can't remember this stuff...

Redid stats for past 6 months....11-12 mo LP....got preggers w N on soy & 11-12 day LP.

Opk
- @ noon
+ @ 4:15

I have 1 shag in me. WHEN SHOULD WE DTD?

I would say tonight

Yes if you have had + OPK then go for it - but ideally the :spermy: doesn't want to be too old so hopefully he refreshed a few days ago or else you will have to man up and go for a 2nd at some point :haha:

still go for it, you never know. I know someone who was successful on the month they only BD once!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->