The Vodka and Watermelon Girls

Indi enjoy playing hookie!

Nothing v exciting here, 2ww is taking for ever but I'm not feeling it this cycle anyway...

I'm already talking about leaving A with T for a day once he's had his jabs. Is that wrong? He's so good with him I know A would be fine and I could get lots of stuff done lol. I'm sure I'd miss him but it's only a day and I'd give him lots of kisses and cuddles to make up for it!

Indi enjoy the freedom :happydance:

V, you can't leave C with your DH? :shock:

Look at that adorable little man!
C is starting to throw her leg up to try and climb out of the crib. What do I do?!?isnt she too young to be in a toddler bed? And what do you do? Lock them in their room, or hope your husband who sleeps better than a corpse wakes up when she opens the door?

DS was a climber too. At 10 months he had fallen out of his crib twice! I converted it that day to a toddler bed and he was good. Of course he didn't know how to walk yet so I didn't have to worry about that. I think when he was older I put a gate up in his bedroom door.

BF, I can leave C with him but she is confined to a crib when she sleeps now so when she's up she cries when she wants out. That will eventually wake him up. But if she were to get out of a toddler bed she could be jumping off the couch and breaking her neck before he would wake up. Baby gate at the door is just what I need for this toddler bed scenario. I don't know if I'm ready to make the switch. The crib doesn't belong to me so I can't go drilling holes in it. Ugh. Tough parental decisions.

Oh dear I see what you mean :nope:

Yes I'm slightly dreading the stage where they are walking around and into everything! :dohh:

Not much doubt about that then lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 4
Wow Conina!!!!! Congratulations!!!!! Such a wonderful feeling!!!

So when did you guys get into a bedtime routine with LO? He's getting to a point where he tends to feed every 3 hours in the day and that is often ending at 7.30pm and 10.30pm. Normally I out him to bed on the late one when I go myself but often he falls asleep after the 7.30pm one. Now it seems that most babies go to bed quite early so should I try putting him up after the 7.30pm one or does that kind of routine come much later? :shrug:

Thanks x

I would put him to bed after the 7:30 one and he'll hopefully start sleeping through the ones later on.

Steady bedtime didn't start until C was maybe 3 months? Before that it was all over the place. As you know she didn't like to be out of arms so she would wake up if she wasn't next to me. I don't know if you have the same problem or not.
Are you hanging in there?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->