The Vodka and Watermelon Girls

My MIL is leaving for a month in a half tomorrow. I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

Steady bedtime didn't start until C was maybe 3 months? Before that it was all over the place. As you know she didn't like to be out of arms so she would wake up if she wasn't next to me. I don't know if you have the same problem or not.
Are you hanging in there?

Yes, hanging in there thanks V :hugs: He's not really clingy (yet :haha:) so I don't have that problem but his sleeping is a bit random. Seems like I don't get much else done during the day apart from the odd bit of washing and loafing the dishwasher...

My MIL is leaving for a month in a half tomorrow. I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

:wacko: :hugs:

Thanks for all the good wishes ladies. I have to say it feels v different this time. I can't celebrate and I'm not sure when I will feel confident about it. Just being v careful and keeping my fingers crossed.

Bf we used to let c sleep in his carry-cot until his last feed which was around the time we were going to bed. Is he in a cot or the moses basket?

V I can see how there would be mixed feelings! !

I can understand that you would be reluctant to celebrate yet C :hugs:

He's in a Moses basket at the moment :thumbup:

BF...the latest feed....xoxox

Conina...this will be your rainbow baby....:)

Viking....Why? What about C?

Conina, in my experience I only felt more confident around 12 weeks. Having a heartbeat and a good scan did wonders for my anxieties. Big big :hugs: and loads of sticky :dust:
Indi, MIL is going home to visit for a month and a half. My parents are stepping in to help in the mean time. My mom spranged her ankle really badly so I'm not sure what's going to happen there. My dad is with her right now. I may need to get some back up.
Bf, C was clingy from the beginning :eyeroll: :haha: Sounds like you are in the clear :thumbup:

So I'm taking A down to T's place tomorrow and leaving him there overnight :wacko: then he's bringing him back Sunday morning. I'm sure he'll be OK but I have mixed feelings about it and I think I'm getting quite protective of him :blush: Having said that, it will be nice to get a few things done and get a full nights sleep :haha:

He will be fine Hun and its good for both t and Adam . I wish I had have done more of that with mine as I can Barely leave the room and Sophie is up and our after me and she's almost 9 :blush:.enjoy your me time . Make sure you make the most of it ❤

He will be fine Hun and its good for both t and Adam . I wish I had have done more of that with mine as I can Barely leave the room and Sophie is up and our after me and she's almost 9 :blush:.enjoy your me time . Make sure you make the most of it ❤

Aww bless Sophie :awww: Thanks T :hugs:

I've only left c overnight a couple of times and to be honest I've never felt good about it. Don't get me wrong, I've enjoyed the nights out with dh when they've happened, but I hated leaving him. Just enjoy your mummy alone time and make sure you do something nice, don't just catch up on the housework or anything

LOL I have housework to do :blush: but i might also go to the Debenhams sale :happydance:

Oh and maybe go hit some golf balls :)

:hugs: bf. Just enjoy yourself and take your mind off it and he'll be back in your arms in no time

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->