The Vodka and Watermelon Girls

Milty I was just thinking about you the other day. That's very sad but you sound like you are ok with your decision. Does that mean you won't be adopting either? :hugs:

I would go with NTNP. No reason to use birth control if you would be fine with it if you became pregnant... That's just the decision I made recently because I started back on BC pills and started to gain weight, lost my sex drive, etc. Either way, I say avoid BC pills because of the side effects.

Thanks so much Milty. I needed that. It sounds to me like you are making rational decisions but that doesn't necessarily make it easy for your heart. It must be broken :hugs: I hope you have a happy accident :winkwink:

Milty my advice is DON'T get an IUD.... I got one and took it out like in a year LOL...waste of money right? I hated the spotting etc. Frankly if you are already having a hard time conceiving I would just let it go...if a lovely miracle happens it was meant to be.

I'm not sure about adopting. Right now we are still going to pursue it. But I think we will not go below a certain age. We haven't decided what age yet. We will be off the medical list in June.

I really don't think I could accidentally get pg so I wasn't worried about that. I just thought about the BC because it's supposed to be good for endo. Since I don't have real endo pain I feel like anything could be going on in there :haha:

Milty, I'm sorry :hugs: but you sound like your ready to move past TTC :) Hopefully you can something moving on the adoption front soon :hugs:

Mitty ❤stopping ttc for me was the best decision . I suddenly got my life back after 8 years . I hope it's the same for you . Love you lots :kiss:

I hope you find peace w this decision, Milty...:hugs:

How are things, Viking?

Oh I don't know how I am. I just feel so badly for C. I think we are headed back to counseling :( but I feel like I owe C the effort. I know my useless husband UH doesn't seem to understand why I'm so upset. We talked about it for an hour and a half last night and he doesn't seem to get it. He isn't the one hurt so...

Viking, best of luck with the counselling!! I do hope it works for you :hugs::hugs:

Fingers crossed Viking but I guess you know in your heart if you want to stay in the relationship xx

Got Adams first jabs today and tomorrow :cry:

Milty - I hope you're at peace with the decision.

V - counselling sounds like a good idea. I know what he's done is beyond cruel but I see too many rowing couples (and children caught in the middle) through work and I think you should at least try and work it out. If it doesn't go anywhere at least you know you tried.

BF - :hugs: Everyone will tell you this, but it really is harder on you than it is on him!!

How are you feeling C?

Jab 1 down and he's been crying quite a lot today so hVe given lots of cuddles :thumbup:

Aw I'm sorry Adam isn't feeling well. Does he have a fever? C didn't do well with the first round but after that she was good for a while. Then I had to go back and give her something for a fever again. Poor babies.

I don't know if I want to stay in the marriage. I'm so sick of his behavior. So sick of it. I told him I was heart broken and he was like "really? That bad?" That really really pissed me off. I don't think it's going to work out. But I did think that C deserves me giving it one last try. I am sick of forgiving him. He's an idiot.

I'm so sorry & angry he's putting you through this. :hugs:
It's cruel.
His lack of remorse & respect is even more cruel.

C deserves a happy mother.
You are a person, too.
Do you think she would want this for her mother?

If her husband were doing this to her, what advice would you give?
What would you want for her?

V, I think you just really have to ask yourself what you're really giving C by staying in the marriage. I watched my mom martyr herself time and time again and I can honestly tell you I wasn't thankful for it.:cry::hugs:

O Viking I really feel for you but I think he's used up all his chances and its time to think of you and c now and your new life ahead :kiss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->