The Vodka and Watermelon Girls

:happydance::happydance:

And another for good measure would seal your chances Saturday :thumbup:

Did I miss a psychic prediction for crystal? :growlmad:

But I'm so tired....:sleep:....:haha:

Ugh, this is my problem... I want another, I think, but when I think about TTC again, oh lordy :sleep: I don't know if I can be arsed?!? Seems like a lot of work - before and after :haha:

Good on ya for getting busy though Indigo :thumbup: it's exercise at least, right? maybe I should look at it that way! :haha:

Thanks for all the comments about Jed, he is a pretty cute kid I have to admit :D (i'm biased though) I'm blown away by how quickly they grow up - if we DO have #2, I will not be egging him/her on showing them how to roll, sit, crawl, walk, etc - I will be trying to keep them baby-like for as long as freakin' possible!

oops Im behind!
I think your timing looks great Indi!
I too started to have a little :yipee: until you said it was an OPK :haha:

Hmm Psychics.... well Im not really a believer myself, but even if you are, how do you know the one your auntie is going to is a good one?? if she said no, no more babies, it'd make you feel terrible and that in itself could affect things! I think you did the right thing :hugs: crystal x

That's weird I didn't see the question about your aunt crystal. Maybe because a bloody great advert pops up on my phone screen on every page I go to :growlmad: Like the phone screen isn't small enough already!

Anyway I think you were right. I've decided it's all a crock of ***t :haha: after that psychic told me 2 years ago my baby was so close she was surprised I even asked :dohh::growlmad:

That's weird I didn't see the question about your aunt crystal. Maybe because a bloody great advert pops up on my phone screen on every page I go to :growlmad: Like the phone screen isn't small enough already!

Anyway I think you were right. I've decided it's all a crock of ***t :haha: after that psychic told me 2 years ago my baby was so close she was surprised I even asked :dohh::growlmad:

Screen print it and send it to the Admin so they can make it stop!

Googly that boy is so adorable!

OH and with #2...I have news for you.... you won't have to egg them on to do anything.... it will be faster because they have an older sibling to mimic hehehe

Indi, I'm glad you got your bonk in :thumbup: Go for it again for good measure.

Carolyn is getting better at her steps quite quickly. I'm in so much trouble! At least my MIL will be coming soon so I will have more help.
I did a huge boo boo yesterday. I left water running in a sink to rinse bleach off of some of C's toys and it got All Over! That was a fun 30 minute clean up. And I even told myself as I walked away that I needed to come back and check on it after completing a check on it after putting the cleaning supplies away. And yep I still forgot. So yes, I call that baby brain.

Do Americans still think of England? :haha::haha:

We had a bit of a trauma today. C and I were over at my mums and he was standing at the TV stand watching peppa pig. He loves the music and started dancing to it (which basically means bobbing his head violently). He then hit his mouth off the TV stand. I ran over to give cuddles and then looked at him to see blood all over his mouth :cry::cry::cry:

It took a while to calm him down and there did seem quite a lot of blood, but as my mum said any cut in your mouth does seem to bleed more than usual. I still haven't worked out exactly what bit he hurt, he won't let me look in his mouth at the best of times. I Think he either cut his lip with his teeth or scraped the gum above his teeth. Poor wee mite.

Between bumps on the head and bleeding mouths, social services will be at the door any minute...

In happier news, I think he'll be walking any day now. He's standing on his own for about 20-30 seconds on his own.

Ohhh poor guy...but it is true head wounds do bleed more

Since we are all comfortable talking about EWCM and AF here I have some questions. I did get a cycle back around 6/7 months PP, but my luteal phase is right at 7 days. I get tons of EWCM and then my period 7 days later. I am assuming this is due to breast feeding. My period is also much shorter than it used to be. Anyone else?

That happens when you long term BF. I BF my DS until he was 14 months but got what I called a mini cycle back at 11 months. Then it came back normal when DS was 16 months.

When it first came it was really short then skipped a month. Then it just gradually got longer and longer.

I didn't BF either (well, just expressed for a couple of weeks). I would say my periods are a bit shorter if anything, but cycles are exactly the same.

We went out for dinner tonight and for the first time we didn't bring food for C, we just ordered from the kids menu. We went to a pizzeria and ordered pasta, as c had never had pizza so we weren't sure how it would go down. We thought he could have some of ours if he wanted. This is how it went down...

He ended up having a three course meal!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 6

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back