The 'waiting to ovulate' thread... (TTC#1)

Cycle day 12 now! cervix is softening nicely, cp is rising, neg opk still but loverly lotion-wet cm now :haha:

cd13 for me, 2nd day of peak fertility, was in agony yesterday....:growlmad: but i'm ok today :) do you take epo hun?? xxxxx:hugs::hugs:

Yay for peak:happydance: god i know that feeling ><, but at least you feel better today:hugs: catch that eggy! :p. I don't take epo but i am taking elevit, and drinking more water than usual ^.^ xoxo

:winkwink: thanks hun, its my first peak on the monitor, so i kind of feel weird, my bmi is so low, dr said i wouldnt ovulate every month :cry: so it was painful, but i feel ok today :thumbup: god it takes it out of you this ttc'ing :haha: feel bloody drained:haha: i've never heard of elevit? what does that do chic? i only take epo, cos the girlies on here said it helps with trackin your cm.... :haha: believe me it does what it says on the tin :winkwink::haha: but i've stopped now, cos i've ovulated, but saying that, every site is different, how long can the egg live? cb say 12-36hrs, another site say 12-48??? its so stressful this lark :haha::haha: xxxxxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Bah! doctors think they know everything, so glad you o'd:hugs: it's amazing how much our bodies can hurt over such a little thing:haha: TTC actively is definitely exhausting! can't they just put in a syringe so we can squirt it up there? XD. Elevit is a preconception, pregnancy and breastfeeding all in one vitamin :D, it's amazing stuff i took it during my last pregnancy and was healthy as a horse.

I'll have to look into that if this cycle is no good then, it sounds like good stuff =]. I know that sperm can live up to 5 days in fertile cm, but pretty sure the eggy lasts for about 12-48 hours give or take.. it definitely is stressful!. I'm cycle day 13 now and i finally have ewcm! it's not the clear stuff yet though, i had tons of the clear stuff last month:haha: xoxo

:haha: see i looked into that ai on ebay, oh went off his rocker lmfao :haha: see i dont get this ewcm, its so hard for me to tell between milky, creamy..... they all look the bloody same :haha: on my calendar by the date :haha: i have we, wa, st, cr, we, mi, we,cr....... so its like wtf :haha::haha::haha: oh i'll have to look into that elevit too :haha: i mean what does ewcm look like? thats what confuses me, i just picture a cooked egg in my head :haha: but i know the best way is to put it in water or somethin, it floats, oh i dunno hun, i think i'm deffo going round the twist me lol, do you get af cramps? when you ov? xxxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hehehe!:haha: they have no idea how tiring it gets though! ewcm looks like raw egg white ^^, it should stretch a few inches between your fingers. So wet cm and stretchy cm are the good types:thumbup:, sometimes i cramp and sometimes i don't.. sometimes i even get nauseous!:dohh: crazy bodies driving us nuts lol. All i can remember of the last few weeks before i found out i was pregnant was craving chinese food all of a sudden and thinking i had a cold haha! little did i know we had a surprise in there:haha: xoxo

Cycle day 12 now! cervix is softening nicely, cp is rising, neg opk still but loverly lotion-wet cm now :haha:

cd13 for me, 2nd day of peak fertility, was in agony yesterday....:growlmad: but i'm ok today :) do you take epo hun?? xxxxx:hugs::hugs:

Yay for peak:happydance: god i know that feeling ><, but at least you feel better today:hugs: catch that eggy! :p. I don't take epo but i am taking elevit, and drinking more water than usual ^.^ xoxo

:winkwink: thanks hun, its my first peak on the monitor, so i kind of feel weird, my bmi is so low, dr said i wouldnt ovulate every month :cry: so it was painful, but i feel ok today :thumbup: god it takes it out of you this ttc'ing :haha: feel bloody drained:haha: i've never heard of elevit? what does that do chic? i only take epo, cos the girlies on here said it helps with trackin your cm.... :haha: believe me it does what it says on the tin :winkwink::haha: but i've stopped now, cos i've ovulated, but saying that, every site is different, how long can the egg live? cb say 12-36hrs, another site say 12-48??? its so stressful this lark :haha::haha: xxxxxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Bah! doctors think they know everything, so glad you o'd:hugs: it's amazing how much our bodies can hurt over such a little thing:haha: TTC actively is definitely exhausting! can't they just put in a syringe so we can squirt it up there? XD. Elevit is a preconception, pregnancy and breastfeeding all in one vitamin :D, it's amazing stuff i took it during my last pregnancy and was healthy as a horse.

I'll have to look into that if this cycle is no good then, it sounds like good stuff =]. I know that sperm can live up to 5 days in fertile cm, but pretty sure the eggy lasts for about 12-48 hours give or take.. it definitely is stressful!. I'm cycle day 13 now and i finally have ewcm! it's not the clear stuff yet though, i had tons of the clear stuff last month:haha: xoxo

:haha: see i looked into that ai on ebay, oh went off his rocker lmfao :haha: see i dont get this ewcm, its so hard for me to tell between milky, creamy..... they all look the bloody same :haha: on my calendar by the date :haha: i have we, wa, st, cr, we, mi, we,cr....... so its like wtf :haha::haha::haha: oh i'll have to look into that elevit too :haha: i mean what does ewcm look like? thats what confuses me, i just picture a cooked egg in my head :haha: but i know the best way is to put it in water or somethin, it floats, oh i dunno hun, i think i'm deffo going round the twist me lol, do you get af cramps? when you ov? xxxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hehehe!:haha: they have no idea how tiring it gets though! ewcm looks like raw egg white ^^, it should stretch a few inches between your fingers. So wet cm and stretchy cm are the good types:thumbup:, sometimes i cramp and sometimes i don't.. sometimes i even get nauseous!:dohh: crazy bodies driving us nuts lol. All i can remember of the last few weeks before i found out i was pregnant was craving chinese food all of a sudden and thinking i had a cold haha! little did i know we had a surprise in there:haha: xoxo

:haha:see i've seen all of them, but the bloody drs and the monitor have said, oh your to thin, you wont ovulate, well the monitor didnt say that :haha: well it was probably thinkin it tho :haha: but this month i did :happydance: so i'll run you through my ttc...dtd tues monitor was low, wednesday monitor was low, on that day in the evening felt a slight twinge so i did a cb didital smiley, i got a smile so dtd, thursday monitor was peak dtd, fri monitor was peak dtd, today monitor was high..... should we dtd today and tomoz hun? its just gettin too much for both of us, they say your supposed to have increased sex drive whilst ov'ing, but i'm the other way? :shrug: see when i was pregnant with josh, i had no symptoms apart from, i couldnt drink vodka :haha: then when i found out, i was 6 weeks, i started craving tomato soup :haha: i think i'm loosing/lost the bloody plot me :haha:
xxxxxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Pretty sure i o'd last night god it was painful! it got to the point where i felt nauseous :/. My Opk this morning had a visible line but was negative, i think i missed my lh surge because i only test once a day. Bah! oh well! i do know that i had pain in my belly between my hip bones and a stretching pain in my right ovary, i've also got tons ewcm as well. Fingers crossed we caught the eggy! we've been BDing every other day and we dtd a few hours before i ended up curled up in pain last night:haha: xoxo

Pretty sure i o'd last night god it was painful! it got to the point where i felt nauseous :/. My Opk this morning had a visible line but was negative, i think i missed my lh surge because i only test once a day. Bah! oh well! i do know that i had pain in my belly between my hip bones and a stretching pain in my right ovary, i've also got tons ewcm as well. Fingers crossed we caught the eggy! we've been BDing every other day and we dtd a few hours before i ended up curled up in pain last night:haha: xoxo

oooh well, that sounds promising :thumbup: thats what i was like, it was a twinge first, then a smiley opk, then next morning a peak.... i dont know when you get that pain, does it mean the egg is being released? or making its way downwards? i'm confused xxxxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

I'll start a new thread if you want? x

It's ok hun, just get confused when the quotes get too long, be easier just to reply instead of quoting a whole conversation which can be read in the thread anyway :-S ha x

Nope just in general hun as there are a few people on the thread that quote three pages worth of convo :) if you just use the quick reply box it'll just write a singular message!
It's just confusing when you're seeing the same conversation five or six times in each post :) xx

A question for ladies that are used to ovulating and the symptoms that come with it. Im cd7 and have been getting a few cramps. Would this be related to ovulating or is it too early? Xx

I've been around hehe. Forever waiting to lay, and then lay again :wacko:

How're you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"