The 'waiting to ovulate' thread... (TTC#1)

cm on tuesday morning was pretty wet and slimy. Never checked Monday though. But she urinates into a glass when doing tests and ewcm ended up inthe glass

:thumbup: thats probably the best way to test it, cos if she's like me, she'll think its sticky, then it wont be, then it will be, then it wont..... thats why oh is best to check it as he's like, thats not friggin sticky...its milky or whatever :haha: but check out that link hun xxx:hugs:

thought i would keep you updated Sarah. So far the symptoms have been sore nipples, one darker than the other, gas, bloated, tender breasts, heartburn, cm has been crazy wet, a little backache and exhausted. She took a test tonight which we estimated as being 6 oe 7 dpo. heres the result https://cl.ly/ORE3

hi you, well they all sound like pregnancy symptoms hun:thumbup: i cant quite make the test out chic :dohh: is that an opk? or pregnancy test?
if it is a pregnancy test, go out an buy a first response early result test :thumbup:
xxxxxxxx:hugs::hugs:

cm on tuesday morning was pretty wet and slimy. Never checked Monday though. But she urinates into a glass when doing tests and ewcm ended up inthe glass

:thumbup: thats probably the best way to test it, cos if she's like me, she'll think its sticky, then it wont be, then it will be, then it wont..... thats why oh is best to check it as he's like, thats not friggin sticky...its milky or whatever :haha: but check out that link hun xxx:hugs:

thought i would keep you updated Sarah. So far the symptoms have been sore nipples, one darker than the other, gas, bloated, tender breasts, heartburn, cm has been crazy wet, a little backache and exhausted. She took a test tonight which we estimated as being 6 oe 7 dpo. heres the result https://cl.ly/ORE3

hi you, well they all sound like pregnancy symptoms hun:thumbup: i cant quite make the test out chic :dohh: is that an opk? or pregnancy test?
if it is a pregnancy test, go out an buy a first response early result test :thumbup:

Preggo test. Took another one this morning and it was negative... this whole pregnancy thing sucks :(

Preggo test. Took another one this morning and it was negative... this whole pregnancy thing sucks :(

:growlmad:
i know tell me about it, its way more complex than :sex: when is af due???
it would be doubtful at this stage to get a :bfp: the best test is on the day or day after...etc, but some of these tests these days can pick up about 4 days before, i've got clearblue plus, but like even 4 days before its only 60% accurate, then obviously as days go by it increases, what test was that? dont be disheartened hun, :winkwink: you've got till the 2nd/3rd of may, have you got any frer or clearblue, which is as accurate as the docs :thumbup:
xxxxxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

it would be doubtful at this stage to get a :bfp: the best test is on the day or day after...etc, but some of these tests these days can pick up about 4 days before, i've got clearblue plus, but like even 4 days before its only 60% accurate, then obviously as days go by it increases, what test was that? dont be disheartened hun, :winkwink: you've got till the 2nd/3rd of may, have you got any frer or clearblue, which is as accurate as the docs :thumbup:

:haha:does the missus not like talking? how long have you been ttc hun? xx:hugs:

We got about 20 tests of these Tests. Trying to keep optimistic about it as we've been quite horny little rabbits this month and if it doesn't pay off then I know we'll both be really upset especially after she's showing symptoms the same week as ovulation and thats 2 weeks before her period. Especially on and off sore nipples, darkening of them. back ache and the other things I've said :/

We got about 20 tests of these Tests. Trying to keep optimistic about it as we've been quite horny little rabbits this month and if it doesn't pay off then I know we'll both be really upset especially after she's showing symptoms the same week as ovulation and thats 2 weeks before her period. Especially on and off sore nipples, darkening of them. back ache and the other things I've said :/

eye, i've got 50 of them, it just the ttw hun.... get yourself a decent one to make sure hun :thumbup: its early days yet.... go on ebay and type in clearblue.... and loads of things will come up, you can get 2 plus ones for about six quid, its worth it hun, those ones are ok, but its the same as the opks, lines.... just not enough confirmation, thats why i've got both, save on the cost, but as i say its early days... is she shy? i aint gonna bite :haha: see last month i was exactly the same, but it was a :bfn: and it does piss you off, cos we'd tried like mad, but you really do have to bear in mind that you DONT ov every month :growlmad: how long have you been trying hun? xx:hugs:

eye, i've got 50 of them, it just the ttw hun.... get yourself a decent one to make sure hun :thumbup: its early days yet.... go on ebay and type in clearblue.... and loads of things will come up, you can get 2 plus ones for about six quid, its worth it hun, those ones are ok, but its the same as the opks, lines.... just not enough confirmation, thats why i've got both, save on the cost, but as i say its early days... is she shy? i aint gonna bite :haha: see last month i was exactly the same, but it was a :bfn: and it does piss you off, cos we'd tried like mad, but you really do have to bear in mind that you DONT ov every month :growlmad: how long have you been trying hun? xx:hugs:
Its been 3 months, she had pink spotting last wed or thursday so i think it may be ovulation bleeding which fingers crossed means a successful egg was released. I'll have a lookie at the ones on ebay but we have like 10 of these tests left so might see if she can fire through them and then we'll get CB tests to confirm for sure.

Its been 3 months, she had pink spotting last wed or thursday so i think it may be ovulation bleeding which fingers crossed means a successful egg was released. I'll have a lookie at the ones on ebay but we have like 10 of these tests left so might see if she can fire through them and then we'll get CB tests to confirm for sure.

:thumbup: yeah thats what i do, use the cheap ones, to see if i even get a line, if i dont, i dont bother with the cb, we've been trying for 3 months too :winkwink:
but no such luck yet :cry: but hey ho, i know its not easy, and just try not to take it too seriously, cos all the fun goes out dtd and you dont wanna turn it into a chore :winkwink:
xx:hugs:

:thumbup: yeah thats what i do, use the cheap ones, to see if i even get a line, if i dont, i dont bother with the cb, we've been trying for 3 months too :winkwink:
but no such luck yet :cry: but hey ho, i know its not easy, and just try not to take it too seriously, cos all the fun goes out dtd and you dont wanna turn it into a chore :winkwink:

Yeh I get what you mean but thankfully its not a chore and hasnt felt like it :) not sure when to test yet as I think she may have Ov'd earlier than expected so could hold off till Wed, Fri, Sat Sun and see what happens :/

Yeh I get what you mean but thankfully its not a chore and hasnt felt like it :) not sure when to test yet as I think she may have Ov'd earlier than expected so could hold off till Wed, Fri, Sat Sun and see what happens :/

:thumbup:yeah thats it, cos if you're testin too early, you're gonna get the disapointment, i know its hard, but test as near the time as you can, but.... also i know it sounds a little negative, it will save on your tests for next month :shrug: sorry to be negative but you know, its complex.... but all sounds good so far chic :thumbup: xx:hugs:

:thumbup:yeah thats it, cos if you're testin too early, you're gonna get the disapointment, i know its hard, but test as near the time as you can, but.... also i know it sounds a little negative, it will save on your tests for next month :shrug: sorry to be negative but you know, its complex.... but all sounds good so far chic :thumbup: xx:hugs:

I've just bought 20 more of those ultra early pregnancy tests, £3.19 delivered by Wednesday. At least it's a different batch that we'll get so we can test with old and new :)

I've just bought 20 more of those ultra early pregnancy tests, £3.19 delivered by Wednesday. At least it's a different batch that we'll get so we can test with old and new :)

:thumbup: yeah, get a double box of clearblue too. only use it when your totally is it, is it not unsure :thumbup: xx:hugs:

:thumbup: yeah, get a double box of clearblue too. only use it when your totally is it, is it not unsure :thumbup: xx:hugs:

I think she wants to get a digital one so I will scout around for a digi one at best price :)

I totally hate IC tests... They're just not precise enough

yep, i totally agree, they're ok for just like curious testing, but you deffo need a decent one for accuracy :thumbup: hows ya little chart lookin hun xxxx:hugs::hugs:

I think she wants to get a digital one so I will scout around for a digi one at best price :)

i bought 2 of those with the conception indicator they were about 10 quid for two :winkwink:

yep, i totally agree, they're ok for just like curious testing, but you deffo need a decent one for accuracy :thumbup: hows ya little chart lookin hun xxxx:hugs::hugs:

Have a little look chick, I've missed this weekend out as we went away to Whitby and I forgot my thermometer ha x

Have a little look chick, I've missed this weekend out as we went away to Whitby and I forgot my thermometer ha x

ooohhh looking at that and the book, you ovulated on cd18 :thumbup: wish i had a bloody scanner.... i could of scanned this chart :dohh: xxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Haha, it still seems mad that I had a +opk 5 days before... This month has been odd!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->