The 'waiting to ovulate' thread... (TTC#1)

Haha, it still seems mad that I had a +opk 5 days before... This month has been odd!!

yeah, thats just givin you the window of 5 days, it says in the book 7 days, but reading other things, temping is the best, it shows exactly what youre body is doing.... did you dtd from cd14 up to cd18? no, your chart looks totally normal, if i had a scanner, it is identical to this one in here :thumbup: xxx:hugs::hugs:

CD 7 or 8 here ^^, i don't know which one to count because i started to lightly bleed red on the monday night instead of tuesday :/. This is my shortest cycle this year so far at 27 days, my march cycle was 29 days, my feb cycle was 32 and my jan cycle was 35! I've been all over the place this year lol.

oops! i just realised i posted on a ttc #1 thread >< sorry ladies!

:haha: you are trying to concieve..... i've got a 12yr old, but i'm classsing this as ttc 1 :haha:, cos i cant remember a bloody thing about my first :haha: xx:hugs:

Awww thank you :hugs: i just feel sort of lost this time around because we got pregnant with our lo while we were on a ttc break lol. TTC actively is hard!:haha:

:haha: you are trying to concieve..... i've got a 12yr old, but i'm classsing this as ttc 1 :haha:, cos i cant remember a bloody thing about my first :haha: xx:hugs:

Awww thank you :hugs: i just feel sort of lost this time around because we got pregnant with our lo while we were on a ttc break lol. TTC actively is hard!:haha:

:flower:
i hate to use the word mistake or accident.... but i was 6 weeks before i knew i was pregnant, i was drinkin partying.... young, now i'm old :blush: i'm ready, it is bloody hard, i'm cd10.... sarah :hugs: yout ttc, we just all help eachother out, i class it as 1st cos i was pissed all the time when i had my son, so i cant remember any of the symptoms, i only knew i was pregnant cos i went to the drs about how drinking vodka was makin me sick, i made him do tests on me :haha: seriously, i was having periods never once crossed my mind i was pregnant, so as you can see it was a shocker... i was onlt 20, not trying didnt want kids, but i wouldnt change him for the world :winkwink: so your very welcome on here, aint she girlies xxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Cycle day 12 now! cervix is softening nicely, cp is rising, neg opk still but loverly lotion-wet cm now :haha:

Cycle day 12 now! cervix is softening nicely, cp is rising, neg opk still but loverly lotion-wet cm now :haha:

cd13 for me, 2nd day of peak fertility, was in agony yesterday....:growlmad: but i'm ok today :) do you take epo hun?? xxxxx:hugs::hugs:

Currently waiting for AF 10DPO and 3 days of scanty pink spotting

https://cl.ly/OYyq/IMG_2579.jpeg

cd13 for me, 2nd day of peak fertility, was in agony yesterday....:growlmad: but i'm ok today :) do you take epo hun?? xxxxx:hugs::hugs:

Yay for peak:happydance: god i know that feeling ><, but at least you feel better today:hugs: catch that eggy! :p. I don't take epo but i am taking elevit, and drinking more water than usual ^.^ xoxo

Yay for peak:happydance: god i know that feeling ><, but at least you feel better today:hugs: catch that eggy! :p. I don't take epo but i am taking elevit, and drinking more water than usual ^.^ xoxo

:winkwink: thanks hun, its my first peak on the monitor, so i kind of feel weird, my bmi is so low, dr said i wouldnt ovulate every month :cry: so it was painful, but i feel ok today :thumbup: god it takes it out of you this ttc'ing :haha: feel bloody drained:haha: i've never heard of elevit? what does that do chic? i only take epo, cos the girlies on here said it helps with trackin your cm.... :haha: believe me it does what it says on the tin :winkwink::haha: but i've stopped now, cos i've ovulated, but saying that, every site is different, how long can the egg live? cb say 12-36hrs, another site say 12-48??? its so stressful this lark :haha::haha: xxxxxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

:winkwink: thanks hun, its my first peak on the monitor, so i kind of feel weird, my bmi is so low, dr said i wouldnt ovulate every month :cry: so it was painful, but i feel ok today :thumbup: god it takes it out of you this ttc'ing :haha: feel bloody drained:haha: i've never heard of elevit? what does that do chic? i only take epo, cos the girlies on here said it helps with trackin your cm.... :haha: believe me it does what it says on the tin :winkwink::haha: but i've stopped now, cos i've ovulated, but saying that, every site is different, how long can the egg live? cb say 12-36hrs, another site say 12-48??? its so stressful this lark :haha::haha: xxxxxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Bah! doctors think they know everything, so glad you o'd:hugs: it's amazing how much our bodies can hurt over such a little thing:haha: TTC actively is definitely exhausting! can't they just put in a syringe so we can squirt it up there? XD. Elevit is a preconception, pregnancy and breastfeeding all in one vitamin :D, it's amazing stuff i took it during my last pregnancy and was healthy as a horse.

I'll have to look into that if this cycle is no good then, it sounds like good stuff =]. I know that sperm can live up to 5 days in fertile cm, but pretty sure the eggy lasts for about 12-48 hours give or take.. it definitely is stressful!. I'm cycle day 13 now and i finally have ewcm! it's not the clear stuff yet though, i had tons of the clear stuff last month:haha: xoxo

Bah! doctors think they know everything, so glad you o'd:hugs: it's amazing how much our bodies can hurt over such a little thing:haha: TTC actively is definitely exhausting! can't they just put in a syringe so we can squirt it up there? XD. Elevit is a preconception, pregnancy and breastfeeding all in one vitamin :D, it's amazing stuff i took it during my last pregnancy and was healthy as a horse.

I'll have to look into that if this cycle is no good then, it sounds like good stuff =]. I know that sperm can live up to 5 days in fertile cm, but pretty sure the eggy lasts for about 12-48 hours give or take.. it definitely is stressful!. I'm cycle day 13 now and i finally have ewcm! it's not the clear stuff yet though, i had tons of the clear stuff last month:haha: xoxo

:haha: see i looked into that ai on ebay, oh went off his rocker lmfao :haha: see i dont get this ewcm, its so hard for me to tell between milky, creamy..... they all look the bloody same :haha: on my calendar by the date :haha: i have we, wa, st, cr, we, mi, we,cr....... so its like wtf :haha::haha::haha: oh i'll have to look into that elevit too :haha: i mean what does ewcm look like? thats what confuses me, i just picture a cooked egg in my head :haha: but i know the best way is to put it in water or somethin, it floats, oh i dunno hun, i think i'm deffo going round the twist me lol, do you get af cramps? when you ov? xxxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Currently waiting for AF 10DPO and 3 days of scanty pink spotting

https://cl.ly/OYyq/IMG_2579.jpeg

whats her usual cycle length chic? xx:hugs:

29days

She started her CD on 3rd April so we are 6 days left till her AF is due

:haha: sorry didnt see you there :haha: ok i would test on weds, did you get yourself a decent pregnancy test? it does help, really :thumbup: but all looks good so far.... really spottin is a great sign in early pregnancy :thumbup: xxxx:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->