The Walking Dead Season 3!!!

I loveee Darryl.
Ricks surgery was, uhm, delightful.

Speaking of darryl are him and lady with the short hair (I'm horrible with names!) going to get together or what?

This show gets better with every episode. :) And Carl finally did something that didn't suck. So that's fun.

Finally get to watch this week's episode tonight :)

I bloody hate Carl.
All he does is wander off.

Daryl totally does it for me.
Back off Carol!

Darryl is definitely my fav character :)

I like Carl more this season than I did last season, at least he can take care of himself when he wanders off now :haha:

My friend has a drinking game where she takes a shot every time Lori doesn't know where Carl is.

She must get trashed on Sunday nights.

Wonder who that was that was watching Carol from the trees in the last episode. This series seems to be moving a bit quicker and a bit more action!!

i must be the only one who is finding it kinda of boring the second episode was rubbish - my minds gone blank -but the police officer in charge what is his name ? and the prison guys (bar the obvious bad one)... should they not work together??? not kill them or leave them too it..........? and he killed shane only to have the hump with lori anyway - i have so gone off him - whatever his name is !!! doh!!

carl still does my head in as does lori

daryl though is the only thing that got me through the second episode

hope next weeks is more exciting !!!

Enjoyed the third episode - except that I hated this part so much in the book - such hideous things happen. But they are doing a very good job of translating comic to TV.

I actually just don't get why anyone should be mad at Lori for hooking up with Shane. It was extremely unlikely that her husband was alive. She wasn't cheating. :shrug: And she stood by him once she found him again. I don't know. It's kind of a weird storyline for me. I feel like there is an assumption (not just amongst viewers, but from the writers, too) that Shane is this big thing between Lori and Rick, but it doesn't make sense to me.

This week's episode was so good! And the preview for the next one? I can't wait :)

They are so grim! But also really good. I am not a big horror fan at all, but husband is and got me reading the first compendium. Just got him the second for his birthday, so will have to find time to read that soon.
Bleak, but good! :)

Enjoyed the third episode - except that I hated this part so much in the book - such hideous things happen. But they are doing a very good job of translating comic to TV.

I actually just don't get why anyone should be mad at Lori for hooking up with Shane. It was extremely unlikely that her husband was alive. She wasn't cheating. :shrug: And she stood by him once she found him again. I don't know. It's kind of a weird storyline for me. I feel like there is an assumption (not just amongst viewers, but from the writers, too) that Shane is this big thing between Lori and Rick, but it doesn't make sense to me.

My assumption is that loving Lori drove Shane insane and that meant that Rick had to kill his best friend and i think he blames her for it. Just my thought anyway,

Did anybody pick up on the tea thing?

I know the Gov. does some hideous things to Michonne in the comic, but my feeling is that it will be Andrea in the show.

My assumption is that loving Lori drove Shane insane and that meant that Rick had to kill his best friend and i think he blames her for it. Just my thought anyway,

Did anybody pick up on the tea thing?

I know the Gov. does some hideous things to Michonne in the comic, but my feeling is that it will be Andrea in the show.

Good guess! Because even with her incredible revenge, I don't know if America is cool to deal with that kind of hideous bondage violence happening to a black woman. Putting her in the role of rescuer and avenger is a safer choice politically that will also work with the general storyline. Smart thinking, lhancock! :)

I haven't read the comics because they're sooo incredibly expensive (hey, maybe for Christmas?) but I have heard from a few people now that this part of the books is totally graphic and disturbing! Makes me kinda nervous...haha.

I don't really understand the wall of heads? Like I get that the top head was the helicopter pilot's...but why does he have a wall of heads?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->