• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Weight Watchers Support group ~ over 1/2 a TON weight loss so far!!!

well done on your loss nat :yipee:

panda, hope your feeling better today sweets!

i still track, but i always do, i've done ww on a few different occisions now and i always track, even if i just write it down.

vickie - i was thinking the same thing about our online after the 3 months - thinking i probably will, be we'll see, i'm having a panic as my wedding dress is now back, ready for the alterations, and i neeeeeddddd to lose a lot more :dohh:

i was thinking earlier - how do you guys track, i've been putting in my dinner early, as i plan for the next day, and kinda eat round that, hoping for 1lb off this week as we had two bad days :dohh: agrh!!!!!!!!

cheese - thats a wonderful loss :yipee: well done you!! when i've had bts before i've just always chipped it, but haven't had it in years as i have an allergy so stopped eating it, and have never given it to mads just encase!

rainbow - i was thinking the same thing, i was talking to OH feeling bad for eating a pizza on his b-day and he said consider a day before going back on ww and it has to be sooooooo much better! plus with ww i exercise every day, and before, it was probably only swimming twice a week.

Hey girls can i join in?
Just joined ww and had my first meeting tonight :) Bit shocked about the weigh in:cry: but nevermind, im on the right track:thumbup:

How are you all finding it?

welcome echo, course you can join :D

i'm finding it quite good, this is wk 4 for me, i've done ww's before with some fab results, so hoping to have them again soon.
once you get the hang of it, its a good diet, and can fit into your lifestyle well, its nice to be able to eat everything, but in moderation :D

hi echo!welcome!
thanks everyone.i havent gone over my daily points yet but its only been a week but i agree with what ye are saying compared to before i think its ok to slip once and awhile also before you wouldnt really be aware how much you do eat.
what do you do for exercise?ive done none so far:blush: dont know where to start

Thankyou, glad you are enjoying it... Ive just filled the cupboards with ww products, soups bread etc gonna try my best to stick to it..

So far for excercise i am walking everyday, doing a boxcercise class and swimming.not alot, but alot for me compared to what i used to do...NOTHING:blush:

hey everyone well done on the losses!!
i weighed in tonight and lost 4lbs!woohoo
oh is just gone to tesco and is buying this mysterious butternut squash.cant wait.
im tracking because i have an awful memory and i will forget what i had and id be more inclined to just kinda guess the points in something.
vickie if you dont renew are you still able to calculate points yourself?if so you could just keep track yourself no?

Well done on the weight loss! :happydance: I think I *might* be able to calculate most points now, not sure though.

I noticed how I sometimes beat myself up for going over my points by 2 or 3 and calling it a bad day...

When in reality a bad day used to be[before WW] when I ate 'normal' food + a bag of crisps and some chocolates

couldn't agree more! I was thinking this the other day because I was *bad* over the weekend but compared to how I used to be it really wasn't that bad!
well done on your loss nat :yipee:

panda, hope your feeling better today sweets!

i still track, but i always do, i've done ww on a few different occisions now and i always track, even if i just write it down.

vickie - i was thinking the same thing about our online after the 3 months - thinking i probably will, be we'll see, i'm having a panic as my wedding dress is now back, ready for the alterations, and i neeeeeddddd to lose a lot more :dohh:

i was thinking earlier - how do you guys track, i've been putting in my dinner early, as i plan for the next day, and kinda eat round that, hoping for 1lb off this week as we had two bad days :dohh: agrh!!!!!!!!

I generally track right before the meal so that I can portion everything out right....but some things that I already know the portions for I eat and than put it in....

Hey girls can i join in?
Just joined ww and had my first meeting tonight :) Bit shocked about the weigh in:cry: but nevermind, im on the right track:thumbup:

How are you all finding it?

:hugs: Welcome to the group. So far I really like the program :)

we are having roast tonight for dinner, but I'm having a really hard time figuring out the points for it!

Thankyou!! Hmm well i know that 123g of roasted belly of pork is 9.5 points if that helps at all?

I'm going to start tracking, I got given a free tracking pad when i joined and i still havent used it!! I need to start... ill start from my next WW week which starts on wednesday!!

Thanks Echo! Stan ended up finding a recipe for prime rib roast so we went off those portions :shrug: 4 ounces cost 6 points!! which is huge compared to how much chicken I could have for that amount of points :rofl: it was tasty though :munch: and I'm under my points for the day so I'm happy :thumbup:

Panda I don't have one of those hand held calculator things, I do all of mine online right now. I *think* Suz might try to get me a handheld one though to use and if she does I might discontinue the online thing, or only do it for another month or two. Right now I like it because it's easy to look up foods and point values etc. :)

And my mom sent me some b-day money so I was thinking of looking for a WW book? I think you mentioned you have one Panda? are they any good?

well done on your losses nat and cheese :thumbup: sorry if i missed anyone, just read through quickly.
well had a naughty weekend, went to birthday party and ate 2 much :blush:
Im being good today and yesterday though, as me and Laura hav got a tummy bug :sick:
hope everyone is doing ok :flower:

Vick - I have the fit and fabulous cookbook, i think its really good and some brill ideas in it, its just really a loads of stuff i already eat but shows a low points alternative!! Oh and the dessert section is fab!!! Loads of easy to do scrummy things!!

I'm gunna start tracking from tomo, i have a tracker book somewhere but i might just get a clicker thing, althought that deos say what u have eaten, i just forget to write stuff down tho!! :dohh:

do you have to eat your points everyday?j havent eaten yet today because i was with a friend of mine whos having a bit of a crisis at the mo and well food was the last thing on my mind.so should i try and fill up now or just have dinner as normal later?
also sorry your sick pinky!

I think it's recommended that you eat your points and don't skip meals (obviously you had a reason to this time). I generally eat three meals plus at least one snack and still (usually) come in under my points, but I feel full. I would eat until you are full and than stop.

thanks Panda! I'll look for that book next time I'm at the bookstore :thumbup:

sometimes if I know the points values of things I just enter the points rather than searching the food out etc. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->