• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Weight Watchers Support group ~ over 1/2 a TON weight loss so far!!!

Sorry girls havent managed to come on here for long in the past few days!

I lost 2lbs at weigh in yesterday, really happy as I had kebab, mcdonalds and drunk LOADS lol. :blush:

Just got back from Asda, im going to make 0point soup and Sausage cassarole and some kind of pasta thing this week, wish me luck my first attempts of cooking anything apart from stirfry :rofl:

Vicks have a look at the meeting, they normally have a selection there!!

Oh and i brought a point calculator to keep track of all i use in a day!!! Good times!!

Looks cute too, like a lil compact mirror :D

the meeting? :blush: I'm confused :rofl:

good job on keeping track! :thumbup: I think if I didn't keep track it would be too easy for me to eat more than my points allowance :dohh:

just had a small moment of clarity :rofl: I don't attend weekly meetings, mine is strictly online. we don't have a car and I didn't want to take a bus to weekly meetings because they are all at night!

woop woop! way to go and huge well done to ames and panda :yipee: well done ladies :thumbup:
ames - let us no how the cooking went :D

:rofl: vickie - couldn't help lol at your moment! sorry :blush: it's confusing as we're all doing ww a different way if that makes sense! :lol:

:rofl: sorry vickie, i didnt realise u were an onliner!!

They sell them on the website too hun!!

ohhh will have a look at the website! :)

and yep I'm an onliner :rofl: I kinda like that term

I went to my first WW meeting today! I've stayed the same since thursday which Im happy with because there's been slip ups.

Theres loads of cake and stuff still left in the house so getting rid of it all tonight for a 100% first week

First day overr! Im feeling full but tired lol today i did 45min boxercise & 45min swim..god if i dont lose il be gutted ha!
Hope you are alll well x

glad the meeting went well! And good job for maintaining! We had to do a major clear out of the bad stuff when I joined as well :lol:

First day overr! Im feeling full but tired lol today i did 45min boxercise & 45min swim..god if i dont lose il be gutted ha!
Hope you are alll well x

:thumbup: well done on the exercise! I don't usually manage much other than walking :rofl: by the time Hannah goes to bed I'm done for the day

Walkings greaat im gona try and do that every day i dont have an excercise class!
Hahaa ill be paying fo it tomorrow! WHen i got there i seen the other ladies it was soo intense i nearly ran straight out the door..:haha:.. Glad i stayed though :happydance:

back before I got married I took kickboxing and step aerobics and really enjoyed both :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->