The Weight Watchers Support group ~ over 1/2 a TON weight loss so far!!!

:hugs: :hugs: I feel the same :)

to bad we don't live closer though! :lol: than we could all go to one anothers houses for dinner and have it be healthy! ;)

Another good day for me.....:happydance:

I finally feel like i have willpower to do it now!! :D

Oh dear. Went out for dinner with my grandma and she took me to Salisbury house...it's a chain restaurant/dinner here in Winnipeg. Anyway, they have these famous (well famous to us) burgers called a Nip, so my grandmother FORCED me to have a cheese Nip WITH fries!! Bad woman, but she's 85, didn't want to stress her out and have a big fight over it, so I gave in and ate it. Brought the woman so much joy! lol.
Luckily I had quite a few weekly points left. I guess this is the beauty of ww, you can slip up and still be on the plan!

Well, I'm gutted!

Was supposed to be joining WW yesterday morning but I had a nightmare of a day with Lola (see my rant in Baby Club!) and I didn't manage to get there :(

This is by no means a get out plan. I'm gutted because I went out on Thursday and bought all sorts of WW food and loads of veggies. I know the points system so am considering just doing it but I would have liked my first week to be on record at WW because its usually the best week in terms of weight loss!

Can you weigh yourself Suzanne? Then weigh yourself again before you go to your meeting so you can tell the difference between your scale and the WW one (if any?) :hugs:

:shock: Down a pound! :happydance: Didn't think it was going to happen!

:hugs: Sherileigh that's so sweet of you to eat that for your grandmother :) that is the great thing about WW it's so flexible!

:hugs: Suzanne, sorry to hear you had a bad day. If you have a scale at home I'd go ahead and weigh yourself and get started :)

:happydance: Well done Tiff!!!! Guess all that exercise paid off ;)

and for me..................................

2.5 pounds down this week! :mrgreen:

Well done Tyff & Vickie!

Suzanne, can you make a start at home?

Well done Tyff and Vickie!

Yeah I am gonna make a start anyway :) I'm not having another week of being fat & doing nothing about it! Will weigh myself at 9am tomorrow because thats what time WW is each week. The weather here is gorgeous - what an incentive :)

I haven't weighed myself yet, WI is tomorrow morning. Yesterday I was 2lbs down, so I'm hoping that burger didn't screw things up for me!
Great job Tyff and Vickie!!!

Good luck, Sherileigh.

I'm a roll....:happydance: Still on track but tomorrow is going to be tough :(

I'm only on 15pts tomorrow and i've got a family buffet to attend :( I'm hoping i can get away with eating a tiny sandwich or two without coming across as rude :? even still, it'll be sugar free jelly for tea :(

Well done Vickie!!!! :happydance:

Good luck Squidge and Suzanne.

I didn't enter my weight in the online thing until just now, and I've now hit my 10% Target! :wohoo: Stoked about that.

However, there was Pizza Hut at the orientation today so I had 3 slices which was like 18 points or something screwy like that. :wacko: Thank god for flex points!

:happydance: Well done for staying on track Squidge!

:wohoo: great job on the 10% Tiff! :mrgreen:

we had Macdonald's for lunch. :dohh: wasn't even that good :rofl:

sad thing is :blush: that I kept seeing extremely overweight people (and yes I know I am as well) but it just gave me a good reminder as to why I'm doing the program :)

Soo...I went to Boston Pizza today AND Tim Hortons! LOL...that on top of my burger and fries! Such a bad girl!! At tims I just had the small ice cap with chocolate milk! YUM! And at BP I had the half order of one of the pastas...10 points! Not bad...but I forgot it came with garlic bread...and damn it I ate it! Let my size 00 teeny weeny sister tell me 'go ahead, you need to treat yourself!'. So I did it for her. The things I do for my family...:dohh:
I still have some weekly points left, so I don't feel too awful. But I'm sure I won't do well tomorrow. Oh well.
Will do better next week!

:hugs: You never know! The first few weeks it didn't seem to matter what I ate as long as I stayed in my points (and flex points). Now that I'm further in I've definitely noticed a difference in my loss and how many flex points I use for the week

Good luck for tomorrow! :)

I lost 2 lbs on one scale...1.6 on another! lol. Sadly the 1.6 loss is on the scale that I began using, so I'll stick with that one. But that's not bad for the week I've had. Steak on monday, burger & fries on friday, Boston pizza and an ice cap yesteday! Will be much better this week I hope!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->