The Weight Watchers Support group ~ over 1/2 a TON weight loss so far!!!

Was super bad yesterday! :haha: But I'm okay with it. Bring on the exercise!

Congrats on all the losses this week, good work.

I lost 1.5lbs on Friday, then I had a super bad day on Friday and Saturday, so going to be very good for the rest of the week and try and cut a few points off each day to do some damage limitation!

well done on the loss Ald! :)

Tiff hope you enjoyed your cheat day ;)

Well done Sherileigh and ald :D

Today was another success :happydance: I thought i was really going to struggle what with only being allowed 15pts and going to a family buffet but i managed to get away with only eating a 1/4 of a ham sandwich, 1/4 of a hot cross bun with a bit of butter and a very tiny muffin. Probably 2/3pts max :D We was late home (only got in half an hour ago!) so we called at the chippy and i had a chip butty :haha: shouldn't have taken me over my points though so all's good! Apart from missing breakfast today :dohh:

Roll on tomorrow for a new day :)

well done Squidge!!

I hope you all have had a good day! We ended up going to Port Credit (a town around here) and walked by the lakeshore for a while and than walked around town and found a really neat kids park! Hannah had a great time and I earned loads of activity points :mrgreen:

I've been to Port Credit. Its really pretty there! Glad you guys had a good time!

I am being all emo today and totally eating my feelings. Way too stressed out. :nope: Tomorrow will be worse too, I can't freaking take all this stress anymore!

:cry:

it was really nice there :) we enjoyed the day

:hugs: Tiff let me know if there's anything I can do for you :(

Well, I weighed myself yesterday morning and I'm exactly 13 stone. And I want to be 9.5 stone!

So I will be weighed officially at ww on Friday morning, but will weigh myself at home on Sunday morning to see if I managed to lose this week (does that make sense?!)

After that I think I will put my scales in the loft and stick to the weekly ww weigh in. I can get a little obsessed with weighing myself once I get started :blush:

You've made a start Suzanne, that's the main thing :hugs:

Good luck with doing WW this week :)

Tyff, hope you're ok :hugs:

I jumped on the scales this morning for a little sneeky peek and it's looking good :thumbup: Heres to another day on track....:haha:

:hugs: Suzanne you've taken an important first step!

I definitely need to hide my scales :blush:

:yipee: Squidge glad you're on track! :)

I've been baking cupcakes all morning for my nieces 6th birthday party tomorrow, how i am going to be able to resist all the party food yet again? Grrrrr!!! :(

I'm only on 17pts tomorrow too.

make sure your fed b4 you go.. if your not hungry you shouldnt be as tempted :hugs:

:hugs: as babyhopes said. It would be hard to resist but you can do it :hugs:

Yeah suppose i'll have to. I'll have a big breakfast then i'll just maybe have a small sandwich or two so i'm not being rude :( Grrr bloody family and their buffets :rofl:

I've had a rubbish day, first time i've gona off track since last week :( It's probably gonna mess my good results up now (or what would have been anyway!) :( I've probably gone over by about 6/7pts...

I'd better just stick to cereal all day tomorrow :cry:

:hugs: Squidge. You've done so well the rest of the week don't let this one day get you off track

quiet in here! I hope all you WW ladies are doing well? :hugs:

I'm doing good here, I jumped on the scales this morning (bad bad bad I know) but it looked like I was down another pound :shock: won't count on anything though until Saturday's WI :rofl:

I made a lasagna last night that was really good, huge serving for 7 points :)

Yay for being down another pound! :happydance:

I did well yesterday! Thinking about doing spaghetti squash for dinner tonight, just have to make sure the ones we have are still good. :haha:

Off to do some bike riding. :neutral: :haha:

I've been sooooo bad all weekend(well Thursday-Monday really) so have gained some which was to be expeced...just trying to control the damage a bit and not be up too much when weigh-in comes on Thursday :(

So far today I had:

Porride(3.5)
Sugar Free Jelly(0)
Egg whites, spinach, tomatoes, bread, ketchup (4)

cooking some 0-Point soup tonight to try and stick to a few less points every day for the rest of the week

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->