• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Weight Watchers Support group ~ over 1/2 a TON weight loss so far!!!

we have the EA Active though I've only used it twice :blush: hubby is currently doing the 30 day challenge though :lol:

i think il get it and kinda ease into exercising and then look at joining a class.i did yoga for about a month when i was pregnant but then my anxiety got bad so i left.

Thanks girls :hugs:

Well done Panda_Ally for loosing and Kimboowee for maintaining!!!

Am I the only one totally addicted the to WW Roasted Peanut bars, wow they are so good!!! :cloud9: x

I've not seen those here ames! :) not much WW brands on the shelves here it seems

I did run out of my skinny cow ice cream sandwiches yesterday :cry: I told Stan and he laughed at me :rofl:

I did run out of my skinny cow ice cream sandwiches yesterday :cry: I told Stan and he laughed at me :rofl:

Ice cream sandwhiches? Why have I not seen these?!?

I love skinny cow icecream and hot choc!

Well done kim on the maintaining and echo on the exercise, where do you go and do that??

anybody use the wii fit?

I have a wii but currently debating getting a wii fit, is it worth the money?? I have the just dance game which i go on quite a bit which def gets you moving even if im not very good a it :blush:

I borught wii sports and wii resort but there not really about getting fit just having a laugh!! x

I brought some triple choc bars at my meeting tonight, sooo yummy i did have 3 tho :blush: oh well its my treat for loosing weight!!!

i think its 109 euro here and thats kinda the only thing putting me off. i think il get it this weekend tho

Cheeseface they are amazing aint they! Just like a tracker bar, but better :cloud9:

Vickie you can order them offline on the website!

hmm I think I need to have a better look at this website!

Ice cream sandwhiches? Why have I not seen these?!?

I love skinny cow icecream and hot choc!

yep they make ice cream sandwiches! Apparently a wide variety though the only ones I've seen are ones with chocolate ice cream and ones with vanilla. They are good though and quite large! And best of all only two points!

anybody use the wii fit?

I have a wii but currently debating getting a wii fit, is it worth the money?? I have the just dance game which i go on quite a bit which def gets you moving even if im not very good a it :blush:

I borught wii sports and wii resort but there not really about getting fit just having a laugh!! x

the EA Active is a good workout but it's mostly legs with some arm stuff thrown in

thanks all 4 well wishes. Feel loads better today.
well done ames and panda and kim 4 STS :happydance:
i bought the wii fit thingy wen it first came out, its still in the box, not used it once :blush: must get hubby 2 set it up.
anyone dreading easter or is it just me? Im terrible with chocolate. I got hubby 2 hide the kids easter eggs where i cant find them :blush:

I had a sneaky weigh-in this morning(as I decided to weigh in every Thursday) and apparently I lost 2lbs...but when I weigh myself in kg[I always weigh in lbs and kg] it's only 300g which would only be 0.5lbs...so hopefully tomorrow's results are a bit clearer.

Having a bit of a stressful day at work and want to eat mountains of chocolate....but I'm resisting and will eat 2 satsumas/clementines in a bit...almost as good as chocolate, right ;-)

Pinky I hadn't thought about Easter yet! But Hannah still has a chocolate from Christmas that I've resisted so far :yipee: Hopefully I can resist, or at least just have a small bit of chocolate :winkwink:

:hugs: Rainbow hope your day gets better :hugs: Good job on resisting the chocolate so far!!!

Im dreading Easter - I'll tell people not to buy Josh chocolate but I know they will anyway!

I think I'll be happy with 3lbs next week, I want to hurry and break the 3st mark, I feel I've lost 2st something forever!

I was so happy to reach the 10 pound mark! So I kind of know how you feel ;) I'm not sure how much I'll lose this week, the last few weeks it's been 3 pounds but I'm sure that will taper off at some point to 1-2 pounds a week :shrug:

Thanks Pandaa :), i just go to the local swimming pool...its a ladies only class too, i know i wouldnt be able to do it infront of men..the instructor seems a right bitch though, but thats what pushes you i supose x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->