The Weight Watchers Support group ~ over 1/2 a TON weight loss so far!!!

had a cottage pie ready meal today for lunch coz i was in a rush,it was actually really nice.i thought they would be terrible! you could have a little creme egg for easter i cant remember the points exactly around 3 i think il ask at the next meeting but i remember my nan used to get one at easter when she was doing ww.

had a cottage pie ready meal today for lunch coz i was in a rush,it was actually really nice.i thought they would be terrible! you could have a little creme egg for easter i cant remember the points exactly around 3 i think il ask at the next meeting but i remember my nan used to get one at easter when she was doing ww.

:happydance: Im gonna be craving a creme egg now

its not really is it and you wont feel left out without an egg at easter

Yeah, one cream egg won't hurt but I could never use 3.5 points on something that small. I mean a skinny cow Ice cream is 3X's the size for nearly half the points. I guess I have just become a scrooge with my points. If I'm not getting a ton of food for a super low number of points I feel like I'm wasting them, which I should not be that way. It makes it hard to enjoy things.

I enjoy little treats here and there :) though they are usually my bad days and go way way over points :blush: :rofl:

2lbs off for me this week, so that's 29lbs total since September. Very pleased :)

Well done rainbow! I really wna weighh myself but refraining.

Thanks Everyone :) Very pleased!

I weigh daily though I shouldn't :blush: :rofl:

I weigh every other day I think but only use the weight on my official weigh-in day for my weekly results.
Going on a all-inclusive carribean cruise in two weeks and a bit worried what will happen...

Do you? Im gona weigh myself tomorrow!
Its only been 4 days lmao

I weigh myself every morning though today I shouldn't have as I didn't like the results or non results I saw :dohh: I also weigh at night but that's more curiosity over how much weight I gain from eating throughout the day than anything :rofl: (don't ask my husband is the one who started it)

A cruise sounds fun!! :happydance: though yeah I can see where it could be bad for the diet ;)

im defnitly goin to try now hehe, and is there a difference every time u weigh?

Im dreading it if i have put in all this effort & havent lost anything i think il end up raiding the fridge!:haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->