• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Weight Watchers Support group ~ over 1/2 a TON weight loss so far!!!

I weighed after I ate dinner and it looks like I've gain 0.5lbs, I know it will be totally different tomorrow morning though

I had to buy one since I don't go to meetings :lol: before this we didn't have one, not sure that's a good thing though :rofl:

:rofl: he's just as bad at me at weighing. Even Hannah steps on it daily :dohh:

not sweet when I'm trying to weigh and Hannah's going EIEIEIEEIE because I'm in her way :haha: :rofl:

not sweet when I'm trying to weigh and Hannah's going EIEIEIEEIE because I'm in her way :haha: :rofl:

:rofl: Karl does this tooo! He also pushes me off the wii fit so he can go on

hey all :wave: welcome angel :wave:

i've lost another 3.75lb's this week :yipee: am so so pleased with myself! especially as it was james birthday beginning of the ww week and we had pizza and chinese :blush: hope to finally reach a stone gone next week!

Wow well done princess thats great!!

I hope i lose somthing this week..dreading weighin on monday already! x

Welcome Angel!

Well done PB, Im sure you'll reach the st mark next week!

Echo - If you've stuck to your points you WILL loose!

:rofl: Karl does this tooo! He also pushes me off the wii fit so he can go on

We can't be on the Wii with Hannah awake, one reason I never do the EA Active because by the time she's in bed I'm done for the day :haha: :rofl: She hates not being the center of attention :dohh:

hey all :wave: welcome angel :wave:

i've lost another 3.75lb's this week :yipee: am so so pleased with myself! especially as it was james birthday beginning of the ww week and we had pizza and chinese :blush: hope to finally reach a stone gone next week!

Well done PB!! :happydance:

Wow well done princess thats great!!

I hope i lose somthing this week..dreading weighin on monday already! x

Why are you dreading weigh in? :hugs:

Strangely enough I've found that I tend to maintain weight the first 4-5 days of the week and than the last two days it suddenly seems to come off! :rofl: Like I weighed yesterday and maybe had lost a pound, weighed today and I've now lost three pounds :huh: :rofl: hoping to maintain or maybe lose another pound before my Sunday weigh in!

Yeah i have..havent went over but i have saved 1-2 points a day. That ok?

Just dreading as its my first weighin since i joined last week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->