The Weight Watchers Support group ~ over 1/2 a TON weight loss so far!!!

hey everyone, i stayed the same this week am happy with that really with the amount that i eat. x

2.5 more off this week - 10% goal reached :) This program isnt easy all the time but it works and I am definately a new me. Going back to work in two weeks after having my bubba and I can fit into my uniform :)

well done!!

I lost 0.5lb this week.

On hols for a week come saturday and really hope i don't put it all back on!!

well done on your loss tiggertea! :yipee: and good luck on your holiday!

I basically ate what I wanted while away, exercised a lot (was walking a lot), and made sure to listen to when I was full :D I somehow managed to maintain

That's very much my plan. I'm not gonna sit munching a lettuce leaf while the other 5 people I'm with scoff tasty meals :rofl:

can i join in again?:blush:

i actually forgot about this group.

im weighing in tomorrow morning!

i fell off the ol wagon for about 2 weeks then just forgot all about this thread!
:dohh:

everyones doing great i just looked at the first page

well done:happydance:

Thanks! How have you done since you got back on? I can readd you to the first page if you give me your loss

since starting again
starting weight was 13 st 4 im now 12st 11 with a weigh in tomorrow

well done and good luck with weigh in tomorrow!

I'm afraid I'm not very good figuring out stones to pounds :blush:

:) Thanks, readded you, well done on your loss so far :D

Er, I haven't a clue hun. I don't do enough activity to work them out most days :rofl:
I'm sure someone can help tho!!

Where in Ireland are you? x

could any body explain activity points to me please?:blush:

Have you got the activity points converter thing? I find them quite difficult to work out as well. The number of actvity points you get is based on your weight, the intensity of the exercise you're doing and how long you do it for. I think there is a mximum that you can count for the day but not sure about that one?

You can either save your activity points or eat them, but it's the same with your food points, if you dont use them by the end of the week then you cant carry them over. hth

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->