The weird story so far

pinklightbulb

Single Mummy
Reaction score
So,

It started with an equal control/test line on CD 12. They got darker still till CD 14, where it turned blazing positive. This has continued since then. I am now CD 16 and just got another +++OPK.

Tuesday positive test in evening, CD 13
FullSizeRender (8).jpg

Wednesday positive test in afternoon, CD 14
FullSizeRender (7).jpg

Also had a pos that looked just the same CD 15, in the morning.

These tests are missing from the line-up as I lost them, done in someone else's house lol, but the bottom test is from today, CD 16, and what I would assume is 2dpo if I O'd on CD 14. All of these tests bar the top couple are obviously pos, what the hell is going on, I BD on CD 11 in the morning unprotcted (gulp) not trying for a baby at all but what does 4 straight days of pos OPK mean, esp. as they are getting darker?

Line up from CD 12-16 without the positive from CD 15 that match Weds. test and without Weds test in line up, and the blazing +++ for today at bottom.

FullSizeRender (9).jpg

Wonder what is going on....

For reference today's +++ from half an hour ago close up
FullSizeRender (10).jpg

Morning of CD 17, this is getting ridiculous lol, either it's a long-ass surge since Tuesday night or I don't know what but thought LH levels were less in morning?

FullSizeRender (11).jpg

I have no advice or input, just want to send you a virtual hug, hope you get things figured out soon! It is frustrating to be in limbo...

Only a couple of those tests are positive. Most of them are not. Do you have PCOS? Some women with PCOS constantly have higher LH. Therefore, OPK's would be unreliable.

I still say you test with an HPT/FRER. They look positive to me and one of the reasons could be that maybe you're pregnant?

I don't have PCOS, no, had a scan not long ago and all was fine in there. Most look pos to me, line is as dark as control? Thought that was pos test if so. Everyone will see things differently though.

Well then I will say yea, you may be pregnant. I heard, don't know for sure, that pregnant women will get positive OPKs

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->