The wicked witch is late, bfn, group

Any update on any of you ladies. I still haven't tested yet. I think I'm scared to test. I'm going to give it another week so if I don't get AF by the 16th I'm going to test. Symptoms and discharge still present.

Hi Ladies!

Thought I'd join in, as this cycle has been very confusing for me and any experiences/advice would be very much appreciated!

This may be a little long so apologies in advance, but here goes! :)

My last AF was on June 12th, it was quite heavy for 3 days, then stopped for 2 days, then came back again heavy for 2 days. I don't temp or chart, DH and I decided we wouldn't jump into the deep end just yet, however in the app on my phone I've taken notes of 'symptoms', CM changes and DTD etc. For the past 2 and a half years the :witch: has shown up like clockwork, except the rare occasion she's half a day late or early.

I feel, due to the EWCM I had from the 21st - 27th July and subtle cramps and light spotting for 2 of those days, this was ovulation We BD over this timeframe. From the 28th (CD17) onwards I had no CM, nothing! I usually have a little, so this is a first.

CD20 - Cold symptoms, back ache
CD21 - Same, tender bbs, headache
CD23 - Same
CD24 - Same, Gas and diarrhea sorry TMI!:wacko:
CD25 - Bloating, Nausea, Neckaches and Abdominal pulling behind belly button
CD26 - TMI - 1 very large glob of Yellow CM when checking CP. The oddest thing though, I was VERY sensitive downstairs, it was swollen on the outside, no pain though. :bfn: at 11am & :bfn: at 5pm
CD27 - No CM again, hot flushes. I'm usually very cold and love to rug up, at night I always have a long sleeve, long pants and bed socks when I sleep. From this day I can't sleep in anything except a singlet and undies and i still sweat like crazy!
CD28 - Lots of EWCM at this stage, different to past 5 cycles (always dry)
CD29 - AF due, nothing! Headaches and feel hungover, but didn't drink.
CD30 - :bfn: with FMU, pulling behind belly button
CD31 - Backaches, slight cramps and bloating.
CD32 - Woke with SEVERE cramping, tears in eyes when crawling to toilet. TMI tiny streak of blood when wiping in AM. By PM, feel like nothing wrong and DH and I BD.
CD33 - (TODAY) Brown spotting (thinking from last night). Rest of today has only been EWCM, with 'flutters/bubbles' feeling in my belly.

So :witch: is 4 days late, I only have 1 more HPT which I'm saving until Friday when it's officially a week past.

Did any one else have :bfn: up until a week gone which then turned into a :bfp:?

hi gals! iam on ttc n°7..i've Always had 28 days cycles since foreveRRRR..this cycle we gave up bd'ing only during the fertile window and just bd every orther day from cd7 to 27!...according to FF i O'd on CD 31..what???!! is it me or O is definately avoiding us ??:) anyways i am currently on CD37 and no AF.. 3 huge BFN's!...iam officially giving up testing..too expensive :) plus those mean BFN's :(...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->