The witch has come!

BabyBoyle

TTCAL of 2nd angel xx
Reaction score
The dreaded AF has visited me on 26/3, i'm saddened that i didnt get a BFP this month, but i'm happy it means hormone levels are back to normal i guess??

I don't even know why i posted this, just wanted to share as nobody knows im TTC again yet.. :cloud9::shrug::blush:

Sending baby dust to us all for this month!! April BFP please!!!!!!!

Just wanted you to know I'm praying for your BFP!!

Thanks lovely!!!

I duno wether to try and do charting / temps / ovulation kits etc that a lot of ladies use, or just to make sure we DTD regularly?!

Its so confusing trying to make a baby lol.

Jealous of those with one nighters that get pregnant!! GRRRRR!!!! I remember the waiting game TTC last time!! *groan*

xxx

Thanks lovely!!!

I duno wether to try and do charting / temps / ovulation kits etc that a lot of ladies use, or just to make sure we DTD regularly?!

Jealous of those with one nighters that get pregnant!! GRRRRR!!!! I remember the waiting game TTC last time!! *groan*

xxx

I hear ya on the one nighters~ I WISH! I DTD 9 days in a row to get preggo in Jan!

I understand about the opk's and such too. takes some of the fun out of it. If you're relaxed about it.. then don't! @ the same token, if you will regret NOT doing anything if you get a BFN, then maybe you should make a compromise and maybe do one of those to help give you an idea?

I hope you get a BFP hun!:hugs:

depends how fast you wanna get preggers. I was not for it taking months and months so i did everything to increase my chances by charting ect so i wouldnt miss the egg! if you are in no hurry, id just DTD often and relax, TTC is stressful, but fun! ;)

Thanks lovely!!!

xxx

BabyBoyle, we're close, mine started yesterday. Today, I purchased opk and pregnancy tests and pre-seed, and I'm trying to decide whether to do temps too. But our schedule changes from day to day so temping at the same time each morning is not happening! Then again, if it gives me more info so I'm not making myself as crazy during the TWW, it may be worth it... I just don't know!

Def praying for your BFP! I swear by the Clear Blue Easy OPK (the smiley face one) and I have the Clear Blue Easy Fertility Monitor that I did not get to use yet. Best of luck! xx

The dreaded AF has visited me on 26/3, i'm saddened that i didnt get a BFP this month, but i'm happy it means hormone levels are back to normal i guess??

I don't even know why i posted this, just wanted to share as nobody knows im TTC again yet.. :cloud9::shrug::blush:

Sending baby dust to us all for this month!! April BFP please!!!!!!!

Firstly in so sorry for your loss :hugs:

I remember you from the first tri section and your story about your daughter. I followed you through the first section but then MMC and stopped following. I still take my hat off to you at how you dealt with all the news so positively :)

Witch appearance is always a mixed feeling eh? One hand it means you can try again, the other hand reminds you of what you have lost :cry:

I also have to "talk" about TTC on here as only me and OH know we are TTC again.
Hugs and strength to you and come on April BFP!

XxX

:hug: babyboyle. praying for your rainbow sweety xx

Hi,
I'm the same to xx Only me & DH know about us TTC again :baby:
AF came to see me on 22nd Mar & still with me now :cry:
I'm trying OPK that I bought from amazon fairly cheaply but no sign of a positive one yet :nope:

Good luck with all our BFPs :hugs:

Thankyou girls, so sorry for all your losses and im hoping we all get BFPs this month :S

I dont really understand the soy/charting/opk etc stuff, anyone got a few minutes to fill me in about how they are supposed to help me?

I do wanna get pregnant ASAP but i was thinking surely if you DTD often enough (well every few days or so) then it would be the same as if you were charting etc or what? Or are you supposed to DTD at certain time of the day? LOL its so confusing?!

it would make my life complete now, i got my little girls ashes back last night and been a bit emotional today, but met an amazing guy, jobs going well, debts are being paid off, other half has a wonderful son, in a great position with him and job/house etc etc, its all the right time you know?

I just want that disgusting sick feeling again lol. i had bad sickness 24/7 with Madison for the whole 17 weeks!!! Wouldnt CARE if i got that again!!!

Miss listening to my beautiful baby on the doppler :(

*sigh*

I'm currently taking the iPhone course on FertilityFriend.com that talks all about this stuff. It's a lot of information...

So, your cycle has different phases that are related to the hormones produced. When people check CM, it correlates with the estrogen in the early part of the cycle. Estrogen triggers the increase in LH which is responsible for the actual ovulation. Those opk strips are testing for LH. At ovulation, temps rise, so it's even more accurate to test temperature than the opk because those just tell you that ovulation is coming. The temp increase is caused by progesterone and I think that stays elevated if you're actually pregnant. So, for someone like me who obsessed about every little twinge and possible symptom (no one else here is obsessed, right? :winkwink:), it is a way to have actual data to tell you where you are in your cycle.

Anyone should feel free to correct whatever I've said above, as I'm just starting to learn this stuff myself. But if it makes the TWW any easier to deal with, and lets me think about something else in the normal course of my day, I'm all for it!

I just want that disgusting sick feeling again lol. i had bad sickness 24/7 with Madison for the whole 17 weeks!!! Wouldnt CARE if i got that again!!!

Miss listening to my beautiful baby on the doppler :(

*sigh*

Hehe. How crazy is it that we're hoping to feel sick! I think I caused myself to feel sick this week right before AF came. I thought I had all sorts of symptoms. But they were all in my head...

Aw, my heart aches for you and hopes you get that icky sick feeling again very soon. With all the other signs that show you that you're busy growing a strong and healthy bean.

Wow, sounds soooooooooo complicated :|

Im annoyed that the OH works 4 on 4 off, and is on his days when im on nights, so wont see him until sunday, hoping that i dont ovulate early!! Boo :(

And hehe yeah, sickness, i moaned about it so much but i PROMISE i wont moan AT ALL when this happens again!!!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->