The WTT Graduate Thread...

He fed well right away. He had to wait a few hours with DH while they fixed me up so seemed pretty hungry and he has continued to be a greedy baby. At 5 days when they normally lose up to 10% of their birth weight he had put on 10 grams! He is in his first cloth nappy right now as it took a while for us to get around to it with everything going on. We are still under a lot of stress so may continue to use disposables on a night while we work out which brands of cloth work best on him in the day.

I am really, really glad that the initial scan results are good. I hope that you have a nice time together while he is off, any plans in particular?

That's really good that he is feeding well. It sounds like the last thing you need is difficulty feeding. It sounds like a sensible idea to use disposables while you get on your feet a bit more, you have so much going on right now.

I'm so glad you guys are both relatively okay! Definitely a relief!

We have used about 2 cloth ones today and it went okay so far. They wouldn't last on a night but they are the BG AIO newborn ones so I wouldn't expect them to so must try the totsbot 2 part ones tomorrow and see how they go.

It was a really close call for us but CJ is doing so great and is just such a strong guy and I will be on the way to feeling better once the damn catheter is out. Until then I do feel like my life is on hold a bit and will only be going out if I have a doctors or hospital appointment. I am a bit scared I will have permanent damage though.

Hopefully the 4th comes round quickly for you and you get good news. Easier said than done I'm sure, but I hope you are taking it easy.

You're obviously both strong to have come through this :flower:

Ok over here, u? Gee is CJ 3 weeks old already?!?!
I've been a bit absent of late as my brain needs a break from TTC etc! We had OHs SA then he had to do a repeat and follow up, his count is great but motility can be a bit sluggish! X

Sorry your having to step back a bit from TTC. Is there anything that can improve motility?

I'll feel a million times better in 6 days when I get the catheter out. :happydance: Well, maybe not so much if I am peeing myself for weeks but I'm trying to stay positive on that front. I know, it is crazy! He is such a laid back guy that he seems really easy to look after.

He's got to take zinc and B6 hehe, luckily enough he started taking wellman conception about 3 weeks ago so that should help!
Glad you and the little dude are doing well after such a traumatic experience! X

That is good he started on it already. Are they going test do a SA again after he has taken it for a bit?

Oh well onto cycle 12 for us!!!
Sorry I haven't replied to your last question Omi, yeah he repeated it on Thursday and we got the results the same day... His count is great but their motility can be a bit sluggish, he's been told he mustn't sit for long periods of time which he doesn't and to take zinc, he started on them a few weeks ago so we should start to see results in another 5 weeks or so!
We've been told we shouldn't have a problem conceiving naturally so not to worry! I have to book in to have a HSG next x

I'm really sorry AF came. Hopefully now your OH is taking zinc it will help you get a BFP soon.

Oh I hope so Omi, getting fed up now! Cannot wait for my holiday next week! X

I would imagine hitting the 12 month mark would have a big emotional effect too. :hugs: I hope you have a great holiday. Where are you going? We are in desperate need of a holiday, we haven't gone away for years so really hope we get one next year even though we aren't planning on spending a lot.

I think OH is getting a bit frustrated now too which in a way is nice as he now knows how I feel... He says he's also relieved as he knows we are both fine!
I'd love a holiday with OH, we haven't been away together in 3 years... I'm going with my mum so I'm looking forward to some chill out time x

Aww, I really hope it happens for you soon.

I hope you and your mum have fun though.

Our last holiday was about 7 years ago, things seem to keep coming up and we push it back. We need to buy a car before booking a holiday so won't have a huge amount to spend if we go next year. Plus DH's overtime was cut down a lot this year because they have changed how they are doing shifts and if that had not have happened DS1 might have got his wish for Disneyworld. He talks about Disneyworld many times a day and at this rate I'll be hearing about it for years. But the plan is to go to a place in Holland that has a lot for kids and we can take a longer ferry meaning almost no driving would be involved which appeals to me.

I'm not looking to buy any more nappies right now but had to share this offer on here because it seems like a too good to be true deal. https://www.fluffheaven.com/index.php/nappies/onesize-cloth-nappies/little-lamb-osfa-10-for-30.html

Hope everyone is okay.

That is an amazing deal! Have you got any LLs Omi or Rach? Are they any good?

I have two LLs bamboos and wraps which I intend to use at night, they look really good quality considering I got them for a tenner! X

I'd probably get these if they are still on offer when I get back from Ibiza x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->