The WTT Graduate Thread...

Thanks Rach, I might have a think about it. The only downside is that they only come in 3 colours, seems so few! :wacko:

Fluff heaven often have amazing offers on but they tend to only have a few colours on when the deals are really good. I got an amazing deal on Bug Genius XS but the downside was they only did pink. They are also doing 3 ecnobum wraps for £15 which are basically flip nappies (both made by BG and both fit the same inserts) but they look differant.

I didn't get any little lamb nappies because I had the 2 part ones with JJ and didn't like them much. I didn't actually know they started doing pockets until recently. I think if I was still pregnant and buying I would have got them as 10 for that price is amazing. DH doesn't want to buy any more any time soon and now we are using the newborn and know how many we get through I see that I actually have more than enough when we move onto the BTP.

Next nappies I buy will probably be flexitot size 2's because I really, really love them in size 1. I didn't think they would be my favourite nappies at all but they are great and I almost wish I had just bought a load of them. But since they no longer make them they are harder to find and don't seem to have any good offers on and I got the size 1's at a good price because they were seconds.

These aren't a great deal but they do have size 2's Omi https://www.twinkleontheweb.co.uk/acatalog/flexitot-02ft.html

Also, I'm tempted by the offer you posted but I'm not sure I would like them enough to use them. Although, for that price, they will resale well if I got them and didn't like them, I could sell them off individually for more than I paid I reckon.

But I'm meant to be being good with my money haha!

Thanks. I had seen them on that site but because I want 5-10 of them I really need a decent deal. Might have to get pre-loved in them. He is still on the poppers fastened so they will last a bit longer. If I had known he would be born massive I would have just got size 2 to start with.

I bet they could be sold on for more. The xs BG I got wee 3 for £10 and I saw people selling them on for £10 each.

Think I will see how my bank account looks when I've got my curtains, cat food and human food. But I'm not sure I can justify it right now, although at the same time, and I know I shouldn't, I have an overdraft and I've got a definite pay day haha :)

Clearly I am a bad influence. :blush: I really shouldn't keep checking the deals when I'm not even buying any more right now.

It's okay Omi, I have no self control. But I got different curtains which were at the top of my budget so no more spending for me!

Feeling a bit crap :-( TTC deffo takes it out of me, feel like everyone has hot their BFPs and I'm left behind x

:hugs: Sorry, I really hope it happens for you soon. With any luck your OH taking the conception tablets will help.

To be fair to him he's been brilliant with them, hasn't missed a day since we got them, he's also eating lots of walnuts ha x

Good he is remembering! DH had to remind me about folic acid and after the birth when I had loads of pills and an injection a day when I got home DH had to give me them all at the right times.

I know they said it should happen naturally now but did they give a rough time frame of how quickly some couples see the affects?

Well they said that men producer sperm in 8 week cycles (ie. whatever he eats/drinks now will affect his sperm in 8 weeks time) and he's been taking them around 4 weeks or so, so hopefully it'll be soon that the little guys are doing a bit better ha x

It would be great if it had a fast effect on the next cycle or one after then.

Wow, its mad how a tiny baby can cause so much bloat!! I'll probably end up with a lot of bloat too xx

All 4 times I was massively bloated. I never got it when due on until after I had JJ but the bad bloating happened right away each and every time for me. With JJ the bloating was bigger than my second trimester and half of my third trimester bump. :wacko:

If you get as bloated as I do it's hard to hide in the first trimester. :haha:

Just letting you all know there is a sale with 40% off and it include branded nappies like lollipop, little lamp, pop-in's, apple cheeks and more. the owner is moving house and wants to take as little stock as possible with her. I wish she sold totsbots flexitots and/or strechies as that is what I am looking for.

https://www.party-baby.co.uk/cloth-nappies-baby-clothes/cat_738080-On-SALE.html

Which ones did you get? I am excited about the new BG prints and so glad they do them in freetimes! Just got a pre-love weenotions Halloween nappy and am thrilled about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->