The Xbox Widows Group

snettyb

Reaction score
Hey ladies, just thought i'd set a group for all us xbox widows to come to and complain about the amount of time our OH's spend on there beloved bloody xbox (or PS3, PC games, whatever)

I pay a bloody fortune for my sky HD package and i never even get to watch tele coz that THING is on all the time with its annoying sound effects. My OH goes into another world when he's playing and it seems he goes deaf too. I can sit and call him all the names under the sun and he won't hear me. Our baby can be crying right beside him and he won't batter an eyelid (this really narks me off) and i have to stop my ironing to see to him.

Anyone else have an xbox obsessed OH and have become a widow? xx

Not so much an Xbox, but a PS3, he plays it most nights, now I don't mind him playing it, but I do mind his hearing going when he's on it......you could call him every name under the sun and he wouldn't hear you!

Know how you feel hun xx

I;m in lol - but we have a games room !! so i just tell him get on with it !!!

He wants a games room but we don't have the space. Anyway, i would never see him if he had one, might not be a bad thing tho :winkwink: xx

My husband introduces himself as hi i'm wiggy and i have a games room !! lol

and yes he is known as wiggy and i am amrs wiggy !!! the joys of being a raf wife

I am listening to the incessant racket of Call of Duty: World at War as we speak.............................xxx

Told OH I was joining this group, and he said he's starting an Xbox group called 'The BnB Widowers Group' :rofl: :rofl:

I'm a PS3 widow!!! Listening to the calming sound of call of duty as i type!!!

We moving in a few weeks... do you think i could 'accidently' drop the ps3??

im defo a xbox 360 widow , my oh and son are both call of duty fanatics lol it drives me nuts :(

ID LOVE to join this group! My DH is addicted to Call of Duty. It wouldn't be so bad if he didn't get into arguments and intense conversations with all the guys on xbox live. its so irritating! :/

Haha this makes me laugh, sorry girls.

Fortunately, I don't have that problem because if he's not on the 360, I am or we both are. I'm right in there playing with him :rofl:

We even have 2 PCs set up right next to each other so we can do co-op and multiplayer games :blush:

I'm just as much of a geek as he is :rofl:

Told OH I was joining this group, and he said he's starting an Xbox group called 'The BnB Widowers Group' :rofl: :rofl:

:rofl: my OH says its my obsession with BnB that drove him to the xbox, its all lies tho, coz he had the xbox way before i discovered BnB.

Call of Duty is soooooo annoying, especialy when they go on line and start playing with other equally sad people. He goes into another world. I also know the words to all the songs in his footy game and they drive me nuts :hissy: He will sit for hours creating wrestlers and footy strips, i mean, play the game FFS intead of dicking around with other crap. He sitting on it right now and all i wanna do is watch tele!! xx

Yep, we should call ourselves Call Of Duty widowers club..cz thats what my OH plays.
He goes online with his best mate and then that's it...nothing from him!
He's now found the same game on DS, so when it's bedtime, all I can hear next to me when I'm trying to sleep is him shooting.....

Annoying too! And when he plays it, everything has to be quiet, but when I'm doing something the tv is on fullblast and he's making all the noise he can...

I have been an xbox widow since April. Would u believe he bought the thing off ebay when we were on our honeymoon!!!!!! So constant gaming 5hrs a day, Call of Duty shouting at people he doesnt even know!
The stupid machine broke on Thursday, red ring of death!! any XBOXer will know what this means, its bad news basically. I had two and 1/2 days of bliss!
Needless to say he had it apart and fixed it today :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->