• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*~*The Young Parents Club *~*

I havn't been in for a couple days- sometimes i get on the computer buzz other times i just cant be bothered :blush:
The last 2 nights ella has been sleeping through. 9pm-7am. i still havn't had ANY problems with her doing the whole crying and not knowing whats wrong/sleepless nights thing. I heard before 6 weeks is the worst - well that time is almost up and well- nothing! A peaceful baby! Still waiting for it!! She usually wakes up at 3ish for a feed but then she goes straight back to sleep afterwards. We are very lucky!!

I hope evryone here is doing well- havn't caught up with u all in a while

xxx

no luck 4 me Ej woke at 4 and now i dont think hes settling as i can hear dh moving alot although i cant hear EJ

woke up to the second bird in my aparentment! theres 2 holes in the walls and they get into the appartment through them :( i just told the landlord with a baby i cant have birds flying through hes going to board the holes this weekend

oh dear purple_kiwi...glad your getting them sorted hun :)

it got in again :/ into the living room i ran with kailee and hid in the bedroom lol. the holes arnt that bad just the get in the roof asnd go down through the walls :/ such a mess lol

we have pigeons that live in the blocked up chimney here they wake me up in the night

woke up to the second bird in my aparentment! theres 2 holes in the walls and they get into the appartment through them :( i just told the landlord with a baby i cant have birds flying through hes going to board the holes this weekend

i live on the top floor of a house, and theres people tho live on the main floor, but we share a laundry room in the basement,
well they were telling me that there was a bird in the laundry room
and he was like
" so there was this huge bird, and me and the landlady didn't understand how it got there, there isn't any wholes, and the you and me are the only ones with keys and I didn't put a birth there"
lOL so I was like
"i didn't put a birth there if your wondering:dohh:"
and just laughed :haha:
I was WTF

not looking forward to summer caus it means the spiders return, they creep me out we get really large house spiders

I hate the summer! I love the sunshine and the heat, but I have a huuuge fear of bees, wasps, moths, spiders, butterflies :blush:
Anything that flies freaks me out (other than birds.)
I got stung twice in the neck a few years back and have been a huge wimp around anything small that flies in case it's a bee or a wasp.:nope:

Things with wings freak me out! ESPESHIALLY birds- feathered wings and beady eyes *shudders*

wow ive only just noticed this :dohh:
I'm Kris, im 18 (19 next month :dance: ) and Jesse was born on the 19th March 2010

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->