• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*~*The Young Parents Club *~*

ELLA SLEPT FROM 10.30 LAST NIGHT TILL 5.30 THIS MORNING!! oops sorry bout the caps !! x

lol how convienient.
i've gone from a desk top back to a laptop and so i keep bumping the caps button all the time, plus i'm always going back through and taking our random letters that shouldnt be in ther :haha:
how r u hun hows tommy?
x

Lol my laptops a notebook so im forever hitting the wrong keys and misspelling or adding in extra letters :haha:
not too bad, hes getting too big!!
Im gonna go bed in a sec...iv been staying up doing the Ask a Mum thread.
Lol i answer a question, poke around the forum, think hmm, im gonna go bed and click my user cp...and notice another question :haha:
I cant leave em once iv read it lol...
Hows BFing going? xxxx

EJ slept from 12midnight til 5.45 am !!!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance: and has gone back to sleep after his feed but Nate is awake now so if i try to go back up for sleep myself he will catch me lol,
had a night out last night the mums from our toddler group had a pamper night and curry, it was fun and i left EJ a7oz bottle and he drank just over 5 oz so no need to worry that hes drinking heaps just getting enough,:thumbup:

Everyones LO's are sleeping well :D last night and the night before Rocky slept from 10:30 till 6 :D

Lets hope it carries on girls!! xx

hello! im back from my trip it was lovely seeing family! <3 so what have i missed?!

Lol:haha:
not too bad, hes getting too big!!

I was just thinking this about quintin :cry::cry: I sorting his clothes and all his 0-3 months don't fit anymore :nope:
I was like crying putting them in a box.
My moms like "you can keep them for your next baby"
but I'm not sure I should, next baby might be like 5 years from now
(or more but I hope not)

I might just sell them, what do you guys think?

Welcome back breezey

i'm going to keep all mine, we are going to have our next in 2 years. Although if we have a boy we are screwed lol

We just got rid of all of Aiden's old clothes and are in the process of going through all of Mady's. I don't think we'll be keeping any of the clothes. They're cluttering too much space and we don't plan on having another for a year or more.

But all around town people give us clothes for the kids and we give people clothes for their kids and so we're not too worried about it if we do have another.

i kept mine from ds1 and its a good thing i did too lol, i just sorted them by size and stored them in bin liners in the loft

Did you TTC for elliott?

I just think it will be highly unlikely that I will get a boyfriend, decide to TTC for a new baby any time soon but then again I didn't ever think I would have a baby now

yeah but it didnt take long lol , i was on the pill in may and stopped and was pregnant by the end of June,
i am just one of those girls who only has to look at :spermy: to get pregnant

had a complete meltdown when i burnt the pizza i was doing for my dinner but im better now lol, at least both the boys have been fed and Nate is in bed,

Kailee's almost out-grown her 0-3 month and shes only 2 months :( shes so big 14 lbs already. i miss my tiny baby. at my baby class theres a lil boy baby a week older then her still all newborn curled up hes so cute then there kailee sleeping in my arms tummy sticking out arms and legs completly strech out lol such a lil lady

quintin just grew out of 0-3 month last week :(
breaks my heart lol

i decided im not keeping his clothes, lol

lol sorry to say im thinking that EJ will be out of 0-3 before hes 6wks old lol the fasteners underneath are already slipping to the side of his nappy when hes got a full nappy caus hes so long in the body and his feet are struggling to fit into them

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->