• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*~*The Young Parents Club *~*

you should keep like your fav outfits or special ones lol. like im keeping kailees coming home ones and a few others i really like lol but other then that im selling them to make money to buy more

Quintin was short but fat it seem for the longest time
Then my brother was like "umm I think quintin is smushed in his sleeper"
I didn't even notice he was too big for his 0-3 month. its like he wakes up in the morning and hes so much bigger lol

i got a free diaper in the mail :S i dont even rember signing up for any diaper things lol maybe i did and with pregnancy brain i just forgot lol. i thought i lost one of kailees soothers today i only have 2 of them and i can only buy them at one drug store in town at there like 8$ with tax for 2! such a picky baby. oh and i went to the park today lol kailee liked the air. i cant wait till next month i want money for my new baby carrier :( i found someone who will custmize a mei tie for 40$ ! lol wow a lot longer then i thought but im really bored

kailee at the park lol

Attachments

• p_00094.jpg
    p_00094.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 0
  • p_00071.jpg
    p_00071.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 1
aiden is only 6 months nd he wears 18 month :S he out grew 0-3 months in like 3 weeks, he came home from the hospital wearin them lol he weighs over 25lbs :p

he isnt fat he is super long in his upper body and jst in general! lol

https://i879.photobucket.com/albums/ab354/brezzey/DSCN0668.jpg

this is him and his 2 yr old cousin nd he is bigger!!

its a convertible car seat by eddie bauer, i got on craigslist :)

*edit he has to be forward facing cuz his legs r too long to be rear facing

gerber gentleflex. the nurse at the hospital got mad at us for having normal ones so OH mom went and bought these on her "suggestion". i hated that nurse sooo much. and thank you :D she has her dads head and feet. both really big lol. i got her 3-6 month shoes and they just fit :(

Can I pop in and out Kris?

I know I'm not a young Mum LOL, but I've grown fond of you all over the last 7 months and it would be lovely to keep up with you and your little ones :D

Tattie was born on 3/9/91 :haha:

Kaylum on 28/3/10 :cloud9:

My name is Marie :)

keeley - Quin only uses the avent ones and they are 8 dollars forr 2 as well

Tattiesum - I don't mind if you join us :hugs:

it just seems like it so expensive when like almost all other soothers are like 3-6 $ and some even come with cases but nope hers are constently just siting every where lol so im always having to wash them ive kinda given up and just give her the boob instead of a soother lol so no messing around

Marie id lvoe for you to join us :flower: :D
Shall add you to the OP now :) xxx

EJ will be in 3-6 month when i sort them out and wash them lol for sleepsuits at least, his vests seem a bit longer, different brands i guess

my head isnt coping with EJ fussing tonight, when he fusses over wind my head just wants to implode, i guess its just having had him and his brother fussing at me this morning in tandem and then dealing with them this afternoon even though dh was here to help a bit i still ended up left with EJ to settle him all the time

its not so bad really lol , the life with 2 kids, it just wears on you after a bit and i would really love my mum not to live in australia right now and instead live up the road so i could call on her to help out when i need a nap, tonight EJ just woke as i was dozing on the sofa trying to pinch a few min sleep , hes asleep now though and im going to head to bed, hoping he will go till 6am

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->