• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*~*The Young Parents Club *~*

Ooo I wanna go to the beach now...but unfortunately my car is broke and OH is working so no chance of that :nope: Me and LO shall have to settle for a walk down by the river with the dog I think in this nice weather :thumbup:

Finally Ella is asleep! woohoo! well it's 10 to 11 at night, but she is normally in bed by 9ish but she had a huge sleep today so ofcourse wasn't really tired. it's frustrating when u know she is tired because she will fall asleep on me, her eyelids are heavy when she blinks but she will cry when u put her down. I usually put her on the boob for a few minutes if she does that but i didnt this time i just held her and patted her on the bum for 5 minutes then put her back down. did the trick :dance:
x

it is annoying when something throws them out of their routine isnt it,
ive been down to the supermarket ( madhouse since its the first bbq worthy weekend of the year ) and will probably go out agian this afternoon

so far its sunny here, so hopefully i can get out side nd work in my garden today.

but on a sad note i got the official paperwork from the judge, so aiden mite be going to his dads over nite today :(

nd other sad news i didnt tell u guys yet cuz it really hadnt sank in till last couple days nd wasnt ready to tlk bout it yet i told OH, my mom nd my best friend. but i didnt realize i was even pregnant but i couldnt of been more than 2 weeks, rite after i got home from vaccation, i lost a little beany :cry: my mom said things happen for a reason nd i kno she is rite but dr said he/she didnt attach or didnt attach correctly :cry:

to make it even worse i told my best friend nd she posted on my facebook wall "babe dnt worry bout loosing this one hopefully u wnt get prego again b4 the wedding and then it wont be stressful, everything is planned out already for u, god will direct u" nd aidens dad saw it on facebook nd said i was stupid for gettin pregnant again nd if i really was pregnant he was gonna take full custody of aiden cuz he thinks ill favor the new baby over aiden cuz its colbys (i instantly deleted it so idk how he even saw its)....nd how could i ever favor one child over another??? if it wasnt hard enough.... :cry:

srry for the novel i figured i better tell someone before i exploded

:hugs: aww hun i perposly keep some things off my facebook and hate it when ppl dont respect that, ive lost a few babies myself in the first trimester so i know how hard it can be to get your head around and you have alot of other things stressing you out too which cant helpso you really dont need the hassle from your ex :hugs:

no nd i have to be super careful of wat i put on facebook cuz my ex's whole family has me on facebook :( it makes it so much harder!

awe sorry that happened:hugs:

I don't have other kids, and I do want more, but sometimes I think "how can I love someone as much as I love Quintin" then I worry I will favor him LOL.

lol i love aiden so much and colby too idk how i could have anymore love in my heart lol feel like it mite expolde!

:hi:
i stopped coming on here because of the whole cant post on teen section unless your pregnant thing, but i kept checking on here to see how people were, but now kris has started this i will start coming on more :D
bubbys dob is 15/01/2010 and its russell gary david :happydance:

hi can i join?? do i qualify as a young parent?? lol i'm 20, had my son last year when 19, concieved when 18

he will be one in just over a week!!!!!! xx

Course you can join hun!
Give me your name and your LO's DOB and ill add you to the op list :)

:hi:
i stopped coming on here because of the whole cant post on teen section unless your pregnant thing, but i kept checking on here to see how people were, but now kris has started this i will start coming on more :D
bubbys dob is 15/01/2010 and its russell gary david :happydance:

woo!
Iv missed yous :D
Shall add you now, hows russell? xxx

lol i love aiden so much and colby too idk how i could have anymore love in my heart lol feel like it mite expolde!

awe sorry that happened:hugs:

I don't have other kids, and I do want more, but sometimes I think "how can I love someone as much as I love Quintin" then I worry I will favor him LOL.

i know how it feels to worry you cant love a second child as much but honestly although at some moments i favor the child that isnt screaming at me lol then i love them both equally and im so extremely proud of Nathaniel for how hes being with EJ

thanks kris, hes fine, getting a rite good personality now, and hes got a toothy peg coming through at the top, hows tommy, i saw on your face book hes sitting up :D such a clever boy :D

im charlotte my baby boy is jakob born 05/05/09 :) xxx

kim aww, tommy still hasnt got any teeth lol, im dreading it :haha:
hows russell handling the teething?
yup, he can sit up totally unsupported now, even balances himself back again when he starts falling! :D :D
Only fall when he starts consentrating on something and either leans to far to see it or just gets distracted and falls :rofl: xxx

ugh!
I'm very hung over today!
missed quintin so much I came to my moms super early to get him lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back