• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*~*The Young Parents Club *~*

=O
Name theif!
:haha::haha:
have updated the OP...sorry Marie, for some reason it didnt come up last time :shrug:
all up to date now tho :) xxx

no he has an inny belly button but for some reason it pops out occasionally lol, not sure why? :shrug:
kriskitten - sorry lol :haha: didnt know how well that would go down lol, is ur full name kris or is it shortened?
and thanks :)

kris aka tiger, if im in australia when you get married can i crash your wedding ?

Nope not yet lol, ive started looking though, i had to wait until i had Jesse because I didnt know if I would still have a huge belly or not lol,but i seem to be losing te weight quite quickly and besides i would rather buy a dress thats too big because I can take it in if i lose more weight by the wedding iykwim?
Lynn- sure you can :D lol r u planning a trip to Australia are you? do you know where abouts?

btw PreggoEggo ur new avatar is gorjuz :)

hi can i join?? do i qualify as a young parent?? lol i'm 20, had my son last year when 19, concieved when 18

he will be one in just over a week!!!!!! xx

hi can i join?? do i qualify as a young parent?? lol i'm 20, had my son last year when 19, concieved when 18

Yess you can. And, Yes you do.
And I see your another young Lady from surrey (I moved away from surrey Nov 08)

There must be something in the Surrey air that makes us all pregnant :haha:

what part of surrey are you in winegums?
im in Kingston,

Kris yes we are planning a trip ( dont know where we will get the money ) but my parents live in brisbane with my little brother and sister in Bray Park area , in fact we are really considering moving out there as we can live with them for a while and hopefully DH would be able to get a good job out there eaiser than he can here and if not id at least be able to work if he had to be on a smaller income from a lesser job caus my mum and sister ( whos 11 ) would be able to look after the boys for me

hows everyone and their lo's? im taking Paige swimming for the first time today with my niece (shes 3) im so excitied, lol :) i love swimming i hope she will too se likes her baths so hopefully the pool will be warm:thumbup:

I really want to take quintin swimming!

Welcome! I was 18 when got pregnant, and 19 when I had him, I'm gonna be 20 this summer.

you should then ! :) shes sleeping at the moment and i keep going up and looking at her willing her to wake up so we can go!! resisting the urge to prod her nd wake her up!!

lol ya,
Im waiting for it t get warm enough

I'm going to a wedding tomorrow and at first I was really looking forward to it, its the 2nd time I left quintin with my mom over night, and I don't wanna leave him lol

we havent taken EJ swiming yet although probably will all have a swim next week before Nate goes to creche

aww, i hant left paige over night yet, just for a few hours with my mum, but i dont want to leave her with any1 else!! esp not mil :wacko: although a full nights sleep wud b nice!! :sleep:

yay i live in epsom at the mo go kingston quite a bit (the shoppings better :p) i used to work at a couple of shops in kingston too! bhs in eden walk and maplin in eden walk! lol

xxx

cool, i barely ever go downtown, mainly caus i never have money to spend the only time i go in really is to go to the council lol

How is everyone today? crap weather over here! It's alright, warmies in my house. Ella all snuggly :D
x

its cool here still caus the sun hasnt warmed my house yet supposed to get really nice today though low twenties they are predicting ,

yup its lovely and sunny here, suposed to get nicer as the day goes on, taking bubs to the beac if it stays nice :) whats everyones plans?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->