*~*The Young Parents Club *~*

hes doing great, i didnt even realise he was teething until i felt it :D but hes just a good baby in general so dont know i have him half the time. Awwww such a clever tommy :D
x

what part of surrey are you in winegums?
im in Kingston,

Kris yes we are planning a trip ( dont know where we will get the money ) but my parents live in brisbane with my little brother and sister in Bray Park area , in fact we are really considering moving out there as we can live with them for a while and hopefully DH would be able to get a good job out there eaiser than he can here and if not id at least be able to work if he had to be on a smaller income from a lesser job caus my mum and sister ( whos 11 ) would be able to look after the boys for me

My sister lives in Kingston :)

aww, i hant left paige over night yet, just for a few hours with my mum, but i dont want to leave her with any1 else!! esp not mil :wacko: although a full nights sleep wud b nice!! :sleep:

I got to have Kaylum overnight on Friday, so that Tattie could have a full night's sleep :happydance: It was sooooo lovely to have snuggles for hours and to have him snuffling next to me all night :D .... I am SO broody :cry:

no nd i have to be super careful of wat i put on facebook cuz my ex's whole family has me on facebook :( it makes it so much harder!

Can't you just block them all Hun? :hugs:

i would but then i have all my exs friend or ppl who hang out with his friends, which little towns tlk nd i would jst block almost everyone.... i hate small towns....

awww, bless!
howd he do without you? xxx

good, he acted funny yesterday slept the whole day away, was up for only 4 hours :wacko: I even had to wake him to feed him
but he didn't STTN last night, then his morning he cried for 2 hours had a huge poop and is back to normal :haha:

hes doing great, i didnt even realise he was teething until i felt it :D
x

Quintin keeps getting rosy cheeks, and my mom says its a sign of teething but I don't feel any teeth LOL

I got to have Kaylum overnight on Friday, so that Tattie could have a full night's sleep :happydance: It was sooooo lovely to have snuggles for hours and to have him snuffling next to me all night :D .... I am SO broody :cry:

My mom loves having quintin. I dont like sharing :dohh:

I don't like sharing either lol. I use breastfeeding as my excuse- but then again she has seen me express and feed her out of a bottle :dohh: x

i also dont like sharing lol. im kinda bad with keeping her to myself at one time my mom only gets to hold her for maybe 20 mins. breast feeding is a great excuse lol. i dont express though because she wont take bottles so ive never been away from her for any length of time

I said goodbye to my midwife this morning. so sad i cried :cry:
Ella weighs 11lb7oz now :)

lol I don't have an excuse cause I FF
My brother and his girlfriend really want quintin over for a night , but they are moving away to a different city like an hour or so away
and I'm like "you will never have him then"
and they asked if they could please have him before they move and I was like "uhh maybe"
I'm not sure If I'm going to let them.

Aw where are they moving??

I FFed and I was terrible for sharing until she was about 10 months :)... I still miss her when she goes but appreciate the break more now because I work and she demands constant attention.

Camilia... you can get it @ Shoppers or Goodness Me or Metro's pharmacy area... is sooooooo good for teething if Quintin gets fussy at all!

I left ej with nate's godmother on Sunday and took Nate into London to be at the finish line for the marathon to meet daddy it was 2 of ej's feeds I missed and I really missed him so much

I am good thanks...a little sleepy, quite jelous as Lucas is asleep right now but I can't seem to sleep thorugh the day even though I'm shattered :dohh:

How are you?

:flower:

Tattie's really good about sharing .... but I NEVER ask - the suggestion has to come from her! Mind you - just like Rome she was at my house super early on Saturday morning :D

I don't think she would leave him with anyone but me though ... because I was with her and him constantly from the minute he was born until he was over 2 weeks old she knows that I know him and his little ways and that he knows me ..... if he gets fussy and she can't calm him down she phones me so I can soothe him over the phone :haha:

To be honest I never left my 3 with anyone LOL ... I think Jake must have been about 2 (which means the others were 3 and 5) before I had a childfree night!

im terrible at sharing with OH's family, but i think im doing ok with mine. i dont have any bad feelings towards my mam/gran/brother holding her etc. but with OH's mum and dad i HATE it. and they dont hand her back when shes upset and if i ask they go in a huff-its rediculus they behave like children over her. once mil said she was going to feed her(did ask-told me!) and i said no your alright ill do it, and she sad in a huff and blanked me for the res of the time we were there!! does my head in!!!:dohh: she was only 5 weeks old and if i want to feed MY daughter i bloody well will!!!! ahhhhh -- its still ongoing :cry:

sorry about the long rant there. it just came out.lol

iv never left tommy overnight, i dont think i could cope :lol:
Iv gone out for dinner once, from 6 till 10..and called at 8 lol.
And me and cav went out for his bday from 6 till around 3am...i missed him a ridiculous amount.
:rofl:
im such a wimp!

i couldnt either! but boys just dont understand the attachment i dont think. OH keeps saying shell be fine but i know she will but i just dont want to leave her-its too hard to explain to them!

OH's and my mums favourite saying is
'what on earth do you think is gonna happen? she [my mum] brought you up fine, im sure she knows how to look after a baby!'
its not about whats going to HAPPEN...its just..:shrug:
crazy mummah :haha:

Same... my OH is like she's fine, she's having a good time, you're having a worse time with things than she is, my mom/your mom are fine with her, you'll see her tomorrow.. lalala.

I just feel a lot of guilt enjoying myself when she's not around?? :wacko:

OH's and my mums favourite saying is
'what on earth do you think is gonna happen? she [my mum] brought you up fine, im sure she knows how to look after a baby!'
its not about whats going to HAPPEN...its just..:shrug:
crazy mummah :haha:

thats exactly it -its not that i think something is gunna happen its just a feeling of being away from her cant really explain it :shrug:
especially with OH parents when i dont really know them that well

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->