*~*The Young Parents Club *~*

I donno, it never crossed my mind tho that she wasn't real :S but maybe FB isn't popular over there? lol no idea

I donno, it never crossed my mind tho that she wasn't real :S but maybe FB isn't popular over there? lol no idea

It doesn't usually occur to me either that people may be lying, i'm very gullible lol :blush:

But it does seem strange

it always makes me sad to think people might make up a persona on the internet...I figure you'd have to be pretty lonely to do it...

ya. I think that too, how shit does your life have to be to make one up online?

love the wedding dress, man i remember my wedding like it was yesterday even though it was 3 years ago, we did it cheaply just the basics and had our friends take photos and do our video etc... picked up my dress cheapely in sweden when we were there and did my own flowers the most expensive thing was sorting out my visa documents for it,

lynnikins,
I wanna see pictures of your wedding dress,
I like to see wedding dresses then get jealous! lol

lol, I get jealous of weddings too! I'm going to a wedding in June, but I'm more excited about getting Issy dressed up for that lol

ermm hi girls...please can I join this group?

Im Jess...have a baby boy, Lucas..DoB - 16th January 2010

I've been on here since I was pregnant but dnt really post much as Im shy...hoping to get more involved though if ull have me :blush:

xx

i love when newbies come on!!

MORE FRIENDS!!:blush:

:happydance::happydance:

im going to investigate now :rofl:

im so bored today :wacko: x​

Ooh Hello :)

Only just seen this, my little boys called Aaron and he was born on 13th November 09.

xx

just got a chance to lurk your FB lynnikins!
you look so happy in wedding pics, love your flowers

Updated so far -
sorry Joely!
All fixed now i think :D
Make sure you check ur tickers ladies...i didnt go through all the time to make em for them to be wrong lol.
Iv put them in a spoiler so they dont take over the OP...do you think it looks better like that or open?
Argh im knackered xxxx

hiya! my names Jessica and my daughter Willow was born 11/11/09!

AWESOME idea btw!
soo wish we could have our OWN forum!
but this will do!

in the one you made up for me hun you have Elliott spelt with only the one T so if you could fix it that would be great thanks,

Do i have the youngest baby in here ? i think i do lol

sunshine! yey, think we are going to take Piage for her first picknic today, if she bahaves, shes been a right grizzle last few days :( im so tired. whats everyone doing today then?

oo good idea, Im Chantal, Im 19 and my son Ash was born on 12.09.2006......yikes! cant believe my baby is nearly 4!!

We are doing a picnic tomorrow afternoon if the weather holds out nicely, DH is at work today so ive got both the boys on my own for the first time its going well so far, about to put EJ back to bed and get Nate some lunch and myself something to eat as EJ's next feed is at 2, Nate hasnt minded watching tv for the last while while i feed EJ which is nice i was worried he was going to be fussy about having to sit in his chair while i fed,

hey! i just seen the group!

Andi, Ella jayne, 16/32010

:dance:

I havn't talked to u guys in ages!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member