*~*The Young Parents Club *~*

sooo good morning! well for me its morning how is everyone??

wow it's actually not raining today! it even snowed a little last night!
I want the nice weather to come,
again I'm tired today, I was up late watching buddy the vampire slayer lol

its mid afternoon here , and my first solo day with the boys is going well so far, ones asleep in bed the other in his bouncer and im about to grab myself some food and a drink

oh, good luck on getting food!
sounds like everything is going well

I see you like twlight

its really warm and sunny here today! :) me and OH just took lily to a big park! she loved looking around shes so nosey! whats everyone else done today? x

its only noon here, and Im still in pjs! lol
my puppy is in the other room, probs tearing something up :/
and quintin is napping in his swing, He is starting to look to big for his swing :O

it's 3.40 here. just put the wee one back to bed after her night feed and now expressing b4 i head that way again too :sleep:

YAY! I just won £21 on the Grand National (Horse racing) :D :D

I just noticed my post count has gone down considerably since I had Ella lol

Yesss :D Think i'm going to treat us all & go out for teaa!
x

well girlies im leaving monday for a week nd probably wnt get on but a few more times today so i can spend time with OH (he isnt goin) and then when i get back ill try to catch up! hope everyone has a good week!! try to keep me updated on things when i get back so i dnt miss much this thread will probably be 30 some pages atleast! lol well talk to u guys soon! :hugs: from baby aiden and i!

well girlies im leaving monday for a week nd probably wnt get on but a few more times today so i can spend time with OH (he isnt goin) and then when i get back ill try to catch up! hope everyone has a good week!! try to keep me updated on things when i get back so i dnt miss much this thread will probably be 30 some pages atleast! lol well talk to u guys soon! :hugs: from baby aiden and i!

have fun!!

ooh, have a great holiday! I've just been to a housewarming today, cept we didn't spend much time in the new house as it's so lovely outside :D we went for a picnic but I think Isabelle got a bit hot, she was quite grumpy :(

Hope you have a good break Brea :)

We went for a walk round the local park then went for drive and had a walk round some woods and had a picnic half way round :)

Stopped off shopping on the way home and then realised I'd won £100 on the Grand National, had a great day !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->