*~*The Young Parents Club *~*

ohh I have 175 huggies
and 560 pampers :)

what are you saving up for tasha?
do you only use pampers?

no i dont think we do? we can keep barcodes and send them away for things though.
We prob do have glass bottles but i havnt seen any lol

ohh, we have like points codes inside wipes and diaper packs and you enter them online and save up for baby items

I've never heard of the points thing. I wonder if they do that in the US. Does anyone know if they do?

Sorry to be so moody ladies, but I've really posted to rant. See, last month I thought I was pregnant, I had all sorts of signs and then I got my period. Or what I thought was my period. It was only three days long: brown spotting, normal flow, and then pinkish/red spotting.

I got some pregnancy tests the other day (e.p.t) and took all three of them in two days (I know I'm horrible). The first one had a positive line but it was off center and really faint. The second one had no line, but an evap showed up later, and the third one had no line at all, not even an evap. So now I'll all confused. :growlmad:

In other news, I have to call up home depot tomorrow for a job interview. I'm really excited and I hope I get the job. :)

hey everyone, today is my first proper day with both the boys as dh is properly back at work today

PreggoEggo - No, I didn't use FMU on any of them. I lacked the patience to do that. :dohh: The first test I took probably had the concentrated urine though, so that makes me wonder more.

Lynnikins - How is your day with the boys going so far? (not exactly sure what time it is there, but it's 2:30am here. :) )

its 8.30am, DH hasnt left yet but ive only got Nate up caus EJ is in bed till his next feed so just got to get me and Nate breakfast and dressed before then,

Hey, I remember my first morning on my own with Isabelle, I was so nervous, can't imagine doing it with 2, how's it going?

I'm currently on hold on the phone to the doctor, they're impossible to get through to!

its going ok, EJ is in his bouncer and Nate is watching fireman sam on tv, i have to find Nates red book and call the Health visitor to come weigh EJ this week. we are having boiler issues , it wasnt on yesterday for some reason so we had no hot water last night caus during the day i had managed to use what was in the storage tank and now it wont turn off we must have an air bubble in the system causing the problems, its a poorly designed system anyway but caus we rent theres not much we can do other than get it serviced when it plays up, but my living room is hot today im sitting here in summer clothes and Nate is in shorts and tshirt im going to have to open a window if i cant turn it off

Hello Mummahs x

How are we all? I keep forgetting to come over here :haha: it's just so out of the way. Must make it a routine lool. Hows everyones LOs doing today? My madam is eating a label from her 'upsy daisy' doll, she's a strange child! Must get her some lunch in a second :) she's got what mummy had last night, she's even got pudding!!

Ohh i wanted to say too, it's so weird when you look at all the tickers together, I didn't realise just how many of us are mummys!! It's difficult to notice us amongst all the pregnant ones in the teen pregnant section!

xoxox

well the health visitor showed up this morning to weigh EJ and hes put on 6oz over his birthweight now at 17 days old hes over 5kg :O man do i know how to grow big babies:thumbup: well good thing about the big ones is that they eat and sleep :sleep:well which means i get my :sleep: too,

Wow, he is a big boy then :)

My LO has just had his nightly bath and is having a kick on his playgym at the moment, he mastered rolling over last week and now you can't keep him still :dohh:

Fingers crossed he sleeps through, I might start to feel human again :haha:

Hope everyone is okay today :flower:

holy thats a big boy! lynnikins!
Quin was just unber 9lbs, and I thought he was huge lol
was Nathanial a boy baby too?

hope your LO STTN tonight purpledaisy

i weighed Kailee today and shes 14 lbs 3 oz :| shes bigger then a 5 month old at a baby class i go to

Nathaniel was 9lb 10oz at birth and about the same weight as EJ is at this age he packed on the weight right from day one as EJ lost a bit of weight first.

we are just doing the last feed-change for the night now and will be putting EJ in bed soon im hoping he will go to sleep and sleep till 3ish before waking

rome i have some huggies points if you want them lol. i only bought the wipes cuz i had a coupon lol i have some many coupons im never gonna use lol cuz i dont buy huggies or pampers diapers i just stick with no name and then i got formula coupons in the mail that i wont use cuz i bf.

rome i have some huggies points if you want them lol. i only bought the wipes cuz i had a coupon lol i have some many coupons im never gonna use lol cuz i dont buy huggies or pampers diapers i just stick with no name and then i got formula coupons in the mail that i wont use cuz i bf.

oh I want them!!:happydance:

which coupons do you have any similac?:happydance:

which no name brand do you use? I tried wallmarts and shoppers and i dont really like them

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->