*~*The Young Parents Club *~*

rome i have some huggies points if you want them lol. i only bought the wipes cuz i had a coupon lol i have some many coupons im never gonna use lol cuz i dont buy huggies or pampers diapers i just stick with no name and then i got formula coupons in the mail that i wont use cuz i bf.

oh I want them!!:happydance:

which coupons do you have any similac?:happydance:

which no name brand do you use? I tried wallmarts and shoppers and i dont really like them

no frills lol i actaully like them more then walmart i havnt had any leaks beside the couple super explosive ones.
i got goodstart, enfamil, pampers, huggies, alsoy

lol yeah i kinda gave those away lol i ended up with so many coupons ive just kinda giving them to who ever could use them

huggies dont give u many points lol. i liked the pampers felt more specail getting like a 100

So do you ladies think I should shell out the money for another test? (see post on pg. 17 to know what I'm talking about) I'm so confused on what to do.:wacko:

id try to put it out of your head for a bit and if no period in a week then get another test

Rome-- IDK what I'm saving my points for!! I don't want/need anything on there right now... but they change it now and then. And yes I only use Pampers. I don't really like Huggies... I've used PC Green & Teddys Choice?? before and PC Green aren't bad, but I still prefer Pampers above all the rest.

TBH I prefer Pampers wipes too, I bought Huggies (that's what Costco had) and they rip a lot easier.. Kirkland (Costco's own brand) are really good too.. but not always in stock! Cheap too.. I got like 11 refill packs for $11 something once when they were on sale!

Terah-- Gifts to Grow program is available in the States also as far as I know!

Have updated the OP tasha :)
well omg i feel like crap today......
went out last night for my first proper night with cav, expressed a ton so had one too many to drink and whew
we went to see wwe, then went to a bar for a drink, then on to a gay club lol...
much fun.....
my head hurts =/ xxx

great idea hun!!

my daughters name is Brogan-Lei and her DOB- 17/09/2008, my names aimee . thanks xxx

Kris are you mad???? lol i will be going out without EJ on saturday night probably although will see for sure on saturday how well hes doing, but i wont be drinking for months yet lol and when i do i'll be taking it really slow to start since in the last 30months ive been pregnant for 19 of them and breastfeeding for 3 on top of that and working the rest of the time lol so my body aint going to handle alcohol well

ill add u in a sec aimee :)
lol i must be mad,
they had to practically shove me out the door coz i didnt want to go...but i had a few drinks coz we were watching the wrestleing and it helped along the shouting at the players lol then it finished earlier than we expected so we moved on...
didnt end up going to bed till gone 6 :dohh::dohh:

ive been all alone today even though dh was doing a half shift because he only popped in for lunch ( with a mate in tow ) then went out to do some training then came back barely with any time to help with dinner then went out for the evening,
I am so tired im not going to wait up for DH to get home i dont think i'll just go get some sleep while ds is actually asleep

Aw poor you...iv just realised ur SW london!
Where abouts are u? xxx

I find it really hard to leave quintin, I did for a night last month, I cried and my mom had to push me out of the car,
I'm leaving him again not this weekend but next because I'm going to a wedding

I called the baby bonus and I'm getting 1,100 at the end of this month :)
but it will mostly go to rent,bills and money I owe to my mom :(

I find it really hard to leave quintin, I did for a night last month, I cried and my mom had to push me out of the car,

awe i havnt left kailee moew then to take a shower sometimes she even goes in with me lol. and ysy for money sucks it gone already though. thats weird you got told 1100 though as id get bout the same as you 3 months and mines almost 1500? but thats with the extra 100 you get

does any one else go to baby classes? i got to a baby talk class and an infant interactive play and signed up for a baby massege. but im the youngest in all of them :( every one else is seriously like around 7-10 yrs older then me. i always feel so awkard

awe i havnt left kailee moew then to take a shower sometimes she even goes in with me lol. and ysy for money sucks it gone already though. thats weird you got told 1100 though as id get bout the same as you 3 months and mines almost 1500? but thats with the extra 100 you get

hmm thats odd, thats what they told me.. :cry: lol

I can't leav my baby. Ever :(
I had 1 beer the other night after tea. i wouldnt drink anymore than that though coz doesnt it go into your milk supply?

I left Liam with OH and I went out for a few drinks...but I didn't get drunk and the whole time I was out I couldn't relax being away from Liam. I'm gna get him fake ID and take him clubbing with me :haha:
and purple_kiwi nope I don't go to any baby classes, HV tried getting me to go baby massage..but I'm juts not interested.

I feel like crap today...I'm wearing my trackies that I've not worn since I was pregz...I have girly pains and a huge headache, I just want to curl up on the sofa with a hot water bottle and loads of choccy..but I'm on a diet so no choccy...and my hot water bottle is at MIL's house :( Men should have periods! It wouldn't effect them..they're always grumpy sods anyway!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->