The Young WTTers Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks lana - freak me out more :rofl: have you testedddddd?

i didn't start my pill - i'm waiting for AF i think instead, because she STILL isn't here and my body is still being wierd and now my boobs hurt. i feel like im putting symptoms in my head now, but i probably stressed AF away! is it possible to get a BFN when you are late for your period if you are indeed pregnant?

ps... merry christmas everyone!! - i love all you bnb wtter girls... you make life so much more interesting and fun! :hugs: i hope you all have a fabulous holiday and i'll talk to you soon! lesley and blob - enjoy your day with LO's!

YES. Update in my journal.

I hate waiting!! Good luck, hun. And merry christmas to you, too!! ALL of you. :)

Same to you ladies. I've got to say, the holidays are really good. Being around my family just makes me so happy. (But secretly makes me want my own!!)

I had such a fantastic Christmas... no ring like Nadupoi, but I didn't expect one! But he did get me a flat screen HDTV for my bedroom! He absolutely loveeeeeeed his pressies and I'm so thrilled - every penny was worth it.

Plus I got so many other things from my mom and her boyfriend. I got an entire new bedroom set it's a black sleigh bed and a dresser and everything! Sooo nice :happydance: !!! A speaker/dock for my Ipod's. Lots of clothes. A giftcard plus all the supplies to paint my room (gift cards to buy my paint). MY WALL DECAL!! https://dalidecals.com/Cherry-Blossom-Tree-Blowing-in-the-Wind-Wall-Decal-Sticker-Graphic.html it's that one there!!

So many other things! Moviesss like my sisters keeper and what not! I'm a big ball of love today!!

I got My Sister's Keeper as well :D I am really happy with all my presents, I'm going to list them in my journal soon :haha:

I had a lovely day, hope you all did :)

I got a new digital camera, it's gorrrgeous :D
Hope everyone had an amazing xmas! xxx

Wow nadupoi congrats :yipee:

I got a camera to film poor Tabs even more :rofl: :rofl: Got tons of money to buy clothes and got made to promise not to spend a penny on Tabs :cry:

Glad you all had a fab day :hugs:

I got a camera tooo :) Its pink :D But i dont actually have it yet.

Boyfriend spent days saying he hadnt got me anything. So then i opened a present and it was a gift box, in there was my wage packet, and underneath it said sorry baby - lift this paper, and there was a picture of the camera - WOOOO :D

Hope you all had a good day xxxx

:lol: i got a pink one last year and OH nearly got me another pink one :hissy: but said this one was better...Damn :lol:

:rofl: glad everyone had a very merry xmas - blob spend some cashola on yoruself - you deserve it!!

me too got new camera :D and clothes, sweets, money ..

You lucky girls made it out good!! I'm so glad everyone had a wonderful Christmas!

Haha same here!! I'm so lazy today, you have no idea. I stayed at OH's last night. They brought me home at like 11 today (it's 4:25 now) and I'm still in my pjs... Totally haven't done anything.

It's 10.26pm here.. I meant to go to bed like 45 minutes ago but forgot :| and I'm half dressed half pyjamaed but I can't motivate myself to go to bed :haha: I just keep sitting here and admiring my bracelet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back