They say a woman knows shes preg before testing. Did YOU know?

i had the vision that i would show my husband my growing tummy online...now he is in japan touring with his band and i am 8 weeks pregnant!
had thoughts like: i better don't drive and stress, i might be pregnant and i felt really hot in the night.
when i did two tests and they both turned out positive we were still both a bit stunned and schocked but very happy in the same time!

At first i knew but i didnt want to believe it. My mom and fiance' kept saying that i was Pregnant. But i was in complete denial! So to prove everybody wrong i bought the test and it came back positive so the joke was on me.

Yeh i knew, and my mum told me 2 do a test cos she just knew i was. Weird but its true, u do feel different xx

I've known from about 2 weeks, my gut feeling has never been wrong before!

i really did think i was. just a couple days DPO i was having strange vivid dreams and i told DH "you know, this is strange...i really feel...different'

i was NEVER a POASholic...never. I had taken 2 previous tests in my 6 months of TTC, only for the sheer practice of it... but for some reason i tested 3 days early at 12DPO and it was a positive. I was half shocked but something inside of me told me i just knew.

I actually knew for a few months before I even got pregnant that it was coming... I knew I was gonna fall pregnant soon, even though we weren't trying, just not preventing (for about 3 years now)... don't know how I knew, but I did. The month I actually got pregnant, I deffinetly knew it before I tested.
It's weird, but I actually told my friend that she was gonna get pregnant next, and then she got a BFP the next mont, but unfortunatley had a m/c :(

I didnt have a clue. My periods are all over the place, so I used to test pretty much every month anyway. I had a few symptoms but I didn't realise they were pregnancy symptoms until after I found out.

xxx

I honestly didnt think i was ... so much so that i didnt want to test for fear of disappointment again

yep! I def knew!
I had just returned from holiday in Egypt and thought i would go on a diet, and do lots of exercise!!!
Following afew days exercise i started to get really sore boobs- so just thought i had overdone it!........ 5days later they still hurt, then i suddenly realised! Was in alittle denial i think and didnt test for afew days! xx

I didn't know for sure, but I knew my AF wasn't coming, I felt different.

Yeah. I didn't test until I didn't get a period in April but I knew. I had far too many symptoms; mild cramping, bloating, extreme tiredness, headaches etc etc. It wasn't planned but I still knew quite a few weeks before I tested.

I didnt have a scoobies but my hubby claimed he knew I was for 2 days before I tested.

i had a weird feeling that i was. i think most girls worry every month before their period that theyre pregnant and even though ive had that feeling before, the one i had was different- i just had a really big suspicion, even though there was no symptoms. but i put it to the side and tried not to worry, but then i was getting painful cramps which were different from my usual period pains, my skin wasnt flaring up like it normally does when its coming up to my time of the month, and my boobs were really sore. after a bit of research into early pregnancy symptoms on the internet, i was sure i was pregnant before i even missed my period

I kinda had a feeling....then when i never got my period that confirmed it for me....along with the 6 tests :blush: lol xxx

I had a feeling. And my boobs were sore and I felt a bit sick. Then I missed a period so I took a test

I knew 2 days before I actually tested. For one, I thought it was too early, and two, I was in major denial.

I knew because Adam and I were driving across the island to visit my parents for Easter and I ended up almost biting his head off and crying because he wouldn't stop at my aunts house to visit because it was getting dark, and when I got home I couldn't get the internet set up so I cried then too. Crying = NOT ME.

I wasnt trying and didnt have any symptoms, but i just kept having dreams that i was and i refused to test until my OH bought me 2 and they said pregnant ha ha!!

Yeah, I had a 'feeling' I was. Had really sore boobies for about a week before and was crying at everything. Tested when i was only a day late cos I was supposed to be going on a big piss up!! Still took about 8 tests for me to actually believe it tho!!

I just knew - I can't explain it - I was just calm throughout the 2WW, wasn't nervous about testing, I just knew bean was in there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->