Things are Good!!

Christina86

Reaction score
Had first scan today and things are looking good. Baby is measuring exactly a week behind. She is keeping my EDD of April 26th (10w2d) instead of pushing it to May 3rd (9w2d) because we aren't sure if the baby will catch up or if I ovulated later than I had thought. I know my LMP date exactly but my cycles are not even close to the same length each month- could go from 3days to 7days. Heart beat is 167 and we saw the baby moving around. :happydance:

They are going to keep an eye on my BP because it was a bit high but I was anxious going in today. She said if it continues to remain high she will do a 24hr urine sample.

That is awesome. ^^ I always ovulate at least a week after the 'text book'. With DD they moved my due date by 5 days since she was measuring behind. Which I had ovulated on day 22. And let me tell you she wasn't anything small at birth. 9 lbs 3 oz 22 inches. Glad to see you aren't worried about the week behind. Could easily be too the way baby was laying. Anyway so excited for you ^^

My husband seemed more concerned. Lol. But my doctor came in right away when we got back in the normal room and said there was absolutely nothing to be concerned about with the weekend behind and it's more normal than not. I Psyched myself out by googling stuff so I am just really happy. The first thing the tech said was the heartbeat was strong and then she pointed out the baby moving. My husband was amazed and said he got an anatomy lesson. He is so weird lol.

XD It's exciting. And I remember with the scans with my DD I was like that is this and that and so forth and the tech and husband and later even the doctor went, you need to get a job in this field. XD Eek so excited for you ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->