Things to avoid in the 2ww. *disclaimer* this is a cynical thread

readyformore

Reaction score
Any gas producing vegetable, regardless of quantity: This may give you gas, which you can possibly misinterpret as a pregnancy sign.

Drinking too much warm or cold liquid too quickly: This may give you an upset stomach, which you can possibly misinterpret as a pregnancy sign.

Drinking large quantities of fluid: This may cause you to urinate frequently, which you can possibly misinterpret as a pregnancy sign.

Having a papsmear: This may cause you to have a few drops of old blood appear, which lead to thoughts of implantation bleeding, which you can possibly misinterpret as a pregnancy sign.

Air travel: The rapid changes in elevation can cause you to become slightly nauseated, which you can possibly misinterpret as a pregnancy sign.

Kissing close family members: This is a route of transmission for germs/illness. If you catch a virus, you can feel unwell, which you can possibly misinterpret as a pregnancy sign.

Abdominal exercises: You could possibly have a sore abdomen the following day which could lead you to believe that you are sore from an expanding uterus, which you can possibly misinterpret as a pregnancy sign.

Any extensive, vigorous exercise: This may cause you to become fatigued, or have an increased appetite, which you can possibly misinterpret as a pregnancy sign.

:haha:

Ready, you are back:happydance::happydance:
How are you? Did you have a nice time?

Yep Sus. Thanks.

It was a really nice time.

Now, back to reality. :brat: :haha:

Loving your work! Couldn't agree more can I add one more for me:
Don't eat too manyy fig rolls because the resulting pain in your belly will convince you it's an early pregnancy sign :blush:

:haha::haha::haha:

My friend used to get obsessed with her boobs being sore when she was TTC and she kept pushing them all the time. Of course, they became sore after all that poking :haha:

The funniest thing is when she finally got PG she did not get sore boobs at all!:xmas13:

I found that quite funny!

:haha::haha::haha:

My friend used to get obsessed with her boobs being sore when she was TTC and she kept pushing them all the time. Of course, they became sore after all that poking :haha:

The funniest thing is when she finally got PG she did not get sore boobs at all!:xmas13:

I found that quite funny!

I only had sore boobs with one pregnancy. It was when I was still breastfeeding. Aside from that, nope, no sore boobies.

I still look for it though.
It always happens as a pms symptom for me. :dohh: Stupid boobs.

Ready I get sore boobs as a pms sympton as well, not nice:nope:

Ready I get sore boobs as a pms sympton as well, not nice:nope:

Me too! It really isn't nice... also adds to getting hopes up/ but also thinking the worst.... I am large busted as it is and they look even bigger... Hubby doesn't complain - I do if he tries to touch though..... :haha::haha: Bless him!

Lovin' this thread. xx :haha:

:rofl: I'm loving this thread. One should also not stay up half the night symptom spotting then confuse being :sleep: as a possible sign of pregnancy :nope:

Next month, I will also avoid eating large quantities of salmon, (so yummy at the time), homemade broccoli cheese soup, and fresh spinach salads.
It all tasted good, but doesn't sit well in the tummy. VERY confusing.

No more. Maybe next month, I'll stick to cereal. :haha:

More like organic twigs and berries :rofl:

I get sore boobs when AF is coming, I've never thought of them as a pregnancy symptom until my OH grabbed me, saw my wince and asked me if I was pg - I then gave HIM the lecture on symptom spotting :haha:

:haha:

That'll teach him. I can't remember where you posted about FF NS but I laugh now every time I log into it...about being mocked by software :rofl:.
I'm consciously not ticking any specifics boxes this cycle because it drives me nuts. A lot of those are AF symptoms and I don't like the way it gives you 'pregnancy points' :growlmad:. Like you need to have your hopes raised only for them to be slammed against the wall. You should know better FF!

Here's another one....Don't take prenatal vits on an empty stomach...the nausea will start you symptom spotting....

I also get sore (@Y@) before AF AND when pregnant.......different kind of sore tho' AF pinch type pain and preg they feel like someone used them as a punching bag!
I tell myself I won't symptom spot then cd8 comes along.....argggg

This thread has really cheered me up tonight... Thanks ladies!! x

Don´t work because it will make you tired and you may mistake it for a pregnancy sign. Do you think my boss will be understanding when i tell her that is why I am doing f all?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->